JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SEASON 2 ON DVD - EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Home sweet homeboy. After a year, Bel-Air is starting to feel like the hood to Will Smith. His Philly roots run deep, but even a street-smart rapper can wrap his mind around croissants and credit cards - and his arms around upscale hotties.

Year 2 of Fresh Prince's Reign! Will Smith is back in this 4-disc DVD collection of 24 Season Two episodes (plus extra goodies) of "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air". Whether he's a clutch player on the basketball court or clutching his teddy bear during an L.A. shake-and-quake, Smith combines cutting-edge, hip-hop humor and classic comedy into his very own, very funny thang. Don't miss a move as the Fresh Prince and his posh Bel-Air family team with guest stars Queen Latifah, Milton Berle and Zsa Zsa Gabor to make TV comedy hilariously fresh.

October 11th sees the second DVD release of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Will Smith's classic show that elevated him to Hollywood stardom. $29.98 is the list price for 4 DVDs with 26 episodes:

- Disc 1: Did the Earth Move For You? / The Mother of All Battles / Will Gets a Job / PSAT Pstory / Granny Gets Busy / Guess Who's Coming to Marry?

- Disc 2: The Big Four-Oh / She Ain't Heavy / Cased Up / Hi-Ho Silver / The Butler Did It / Something For Nothing

- Disc 3: Christmas Show / Hilary Gets a Life / My Brother's Keeper / Geoffrey Cleans Up / Community Action / Ill Will

- Disc 4: Eyes on the Prize / Those Were the Days / Vying for Attention / The Aunt Who Came to Dinner / Be My Baby Tonight / Strip-Tease for Two

No infos bout artwork or extras yet...

Edited by fabman

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!! I'm hyped!! I like how they are putting nearly a year in between the release of the seasons. That way we don't end up spending crazy money all at one time...AND it gives us something 2 look for over the next couple of years.