JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS: PARTYSTARTER RELEASED!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"the egyptian" thing is only there in the second verse. Like it alot.

But i really don't get why they've changed the rest of the beat.

thanks for the snippet but can you please get the full version up since we all cant buy the single

legal man.. I don't want to be a sucker and share his songs like that. Maybe when it's out on tv and so.. but not know when he really needs a hype.

thanx, it is different, its sound like an egyption thing the background, is this is whats gonna gets released coz the beat isnt as good. Its sounds kinda amature.

yeah Julie really sounds like egyption thing or something but maybe is got something with da video but anyway i think is little more dynamic and i like it

thanks Frenetic really and Lerkot 2 :2thumbs:

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

we can all appreciate some change. I dont think this will dissapoint too many people. Lets wait to hear it in full before we all judge too much.

Vid can't be far away now.

thanks for the snippet but can you please get the full version up since we all cant buy the single

don't worry about it Jim cuz this is only the promo version goin out 2 radio stations. the single will come out eventually and then u can buy that. or if u can't afford it i'm sure someone will hook it up once the single comes out.

i like the change in the beats tho, it gives it a different feel. i'm not sure if i like the fact that this is gonna be played on the radio tho. i think they need 2 hear the original version first b4 they heard this so-called radio edit.

lol we are gonna run with this egyption theme now arnt we, sorry i here it and i see camels.  :hmm:

I am not so suprise cuz when i first hear the original of the song i just think about the video must be with some mexican things and now is the same way with egyption thing and after Gettin'Jiggy no wonder if the video is with that camels or ... and Luda YEAH