• Switch
    • Party Starter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the majority, Will has to bust out the new single! :jazzy:

• Admin

I saw the switch music video 3 times on tv the other day..and even i'm getting a little tired of it.. which i guess you'd expect when youve heard it for 4 months... but remember the wait for party starter isnt gonna be as long as the wait for switch..that was supposed to be coming out in August 04..and we didnt get it till feb 05.. so you know hopefully we wont be waiting till december or sumthin for the second single :wink:

• Members

:yeahthat:

I think that Will performed Switch, not 2 many time but lets say alot

and he performed Party Starter for like only once or twise

I think he should give Party Starter some more stage after all its gonna be the next single....

am i allowed to say both or is that being greedy .I wanna see party starter bcoz ive seen switch so much and ive only seen party starter live twice and it sounds great. i think it would be a great idea to do switch as every1 knows it and gets the crowd hyped, then go into party starter and start the promo and obviously please us lol.

I think that Party Starter would bring him more credibility than Switch. With Switch, people will be like, oh another corny dance song, but they will appreciate the message he is conveying in Party Starter, especially in the third verse.