JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Could you guys help

Hello, believe it or not i had not gotten into Will Smith and Dj Jazzy Jeffs music until last year, and it really got me into rap and i really like their music. Now the first cd i got was Big Willie Style then i got the Greatest hits, Wilenium, born to reign and he's the dj. anyway i was wondering if anybody here knows a website that sells their older cds and offers check or money orders. I've went to e-bay and they rarley have any other will smith cd's then i already have and when they do i usally get out bid. thanks for any help.

• Admin
have you searched for jazzy jeff on ebay? you can normally get code red (their best album) for $1 or less..same with homebase.. really ebay is the best place to get em..and cheap.. welcome to the board by the way :thumb:

Yeah, ebay is your best bet. Most websites require credit cards so ebay is the best way 2 go since alot of sellers will still accept cash, check, and money orders. That's where i got most of my collection. Out of the 300 some items i've gotten off ebay, i've been ripped off a few times. U can usually know that the seller is legit by their feedback. Ebay gets rid of phoney people so it's pretty safe.

Ebay has everything. Used CDs are most common tho'. U can also check Half.com which is ebay, but without bidding and time limits. It easier 2 just look at Half.com 2 see what's sealed and what's not.

• Admin
[quote=Big Ben,Jun 5 2004, 09:49 AM]so far Willenium is my favorite, but thanks to you serching tips I'll be getting Homebase and Code Red soon off ebay.[/quote]
if u like willennium you will love code red :thumb:

I used 2 know this but i totally 4get. Homebase did about 2-3 million and i think He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper did about the same. Since their release, all of them have gone platnium. Not sure about the Greatest Hits album tho.'

Before The Willennium has probably done about 15 million by now. :roll: