JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Front and center for Wills performance!

Hey everyone I just got back from New York and while I was there I got to go to this party on the USS Intrepid. They threw a party for the navy guys and Wicked Wisdom was the last act to preform. I had VIP passes and I got to stand right up front for her preformance and she really ROCKED! She was awesome and the band was really good too. At the end she introduced her band one by one, then they started playing Summertime and she intruduced her husband Will Smith. :rock: The crowd when banana's and Will took the stage and even brought the kids up there too. The band keep playin Summertime and then Will preformed Summertime right there on stage right in front of me. I was amazed :eek4: and he was amazing!! I was honored to have heard him flow Saturday night. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: He was GREAT!! I just wanted to share my sighting of Will and family with you all. It was a good day that day! :thumb: :peace:

That is great!! Seeing Will perform is a great thing...period. It's simply a joy 2 watch him and he's just so talented.. I wish he would do it more becuz it's one of his strongest points. Just seeing people like him perform makes u realize how many of 2day's artists don't know how 2 perform.

There's something magical about seeing him perform "Summertime" that's just magical so i know how u feel. It just makes me happy 2 know he performed the other nite...just 2 know music is on his mind.

• Admin
will makes his songs sound so much better live 2..and you know he brings the energy :dancingcool: :dancingcool: seeing summertime live is like the ultimate :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: the fact that wills turning up places and performing is a good sign that music is still an important part of the man :thumb:

That's off the hook! :thumb: :rock: I wish that I knew about the show 'cause I would have tried to go since I don't live that far from New York. That's great to hear about Will performing again, I hope he does a tour this summer! :dj:

WOW!!that's sooo cool!!!you're so lucky!!! :thumb:
I'd love to see Will performing live here, that would be awsome!but it's so impossible... :tear: he and jeff could make a tour in Europe , including Madrid, AT LEAST ONCE!!!!
First u see wicked wisdom performing live and then ...Will Smith!! I want too... :peace: