JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who Is Better?

Who is the better rapper, Will Smith or LL Cool J?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better rapper, Will Smith or LL Cool J?

• Will Smith
    • LL Cool J
    • Equal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, LL has more records and is more respected in the game. I think he also did more for hiphop. But Wills rhyming skillz are better in my opinion and he has the funnier songs. Ok, Big Ole Butt is funny as hell, but nothing comes close to The Girlie Had A Mustache or Everything That Glitters

btw, Will isnt the typ of MC who wants to end careers. I think he easiely could back in the day, but nowadays even an LL couldnt do that anymore. And i cant compare L&F to The Definition cause I just listened to a few tracks of it.

JJFP Rock The Houseee

...btw, Will isnt the typ of MC who wants to end careers. I think he easiely could back in the day, but nowadays even an LL couldnt do that anymore.

JJFP Rock The Houseee

:word: Will's "Mr. Nice Guy" like that song so he doesn't want to end anyone's career but nobody could end his career and take his fame away, those that hate on him are beneath him and're only jealous. I don't think LL'll get involved in battlin' anymore either 'cause I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to call him out on a song knowing what he could do to them.

Yeah, nowadays, even when people battle, no ones career is really ended, people will still have fans no matter what

Guest Sidartha

plus he has 4 Grammys, including the first for rap, against 0 for LL.  That is why I pick Will.

ok, that is the most stupid argument i've ever heard somone use in my life.

but ofcaurse Will is better, LL is a pipo, he only sings jenifer lopez love songs

plus he has 4 Grammys, including the first for rap, against 0 for LL.  That is why I pick Will.

ok, that is the most stupid argument i've ever heard somone use in my life.

but ofcaurse Will is better, LL is a pipo, he only sings jenifer lopez love songs

Unregistered said that u man really stupid argument;))) to peak WIll only for his grammy u probably like and Eminem for the same reason ( kidding of course but ... common man) and I dont feel at all for the second one Sidartha :shakehead: ....

Will's better. LL aint bad but a little overrated. Will has done good songs and albums almost every time he's released something...LL hasn't. He did better back in the day.

Well I'm a fan of them both. In my opinion Will n LL are great rappers. Will n LL have done alot 4 hiphop n not get credited. Both make feel-good music. They are both good lookin g ppl. :1-heart-love: So I say equal :2thumbs:

Edited by Angel Amor

Maybe LL just doesn't do love songs, but I do think that Will does have a wider array or range of music, of topics he has covered with his music.

They are both great, but Will has addressed more issues in his rhymes, plus he has 4 Grammys, including the first for rap, against 0 for LL.  That is why I pick Will.

We are on a Will Board so I don't really think LL will win! Many people will chose him, vote 4 him but he won't win against Will!!!

PS: LL is pretty cool just as his name says!

• 3 weeks later...

They are both great, but Will has addressed more issues in his rhymes, plus he has 4 Grammys, including the first for rap, against 0 for LL.  That is why I pick Will.

We are on a Will Board so I don't really think LL will win! Many people will chose him, vote 4 him but he won't win against Will!!!

PS: LL is pretty cool just as his name says!

And besides that LL has a Grammy.. :lolsign:

But You`r right..It`s a litle crazy to ask this on a Will Smith Fansite

I changed my mind..

I think now i have to say equal!

Will is a much better acteur and LL is a better rapper in the end i think!

Not because of his flow but because of what he did..He changed the game in a way that Will didn`t do!Yeah JJFP chaged also some things but i think that`s more because of Jazz!

Not saying that Will isn`t a dope rapper..I still thin he`s one of the best!

I need the music from both of them to be happy..It would be teribel whithout one of them!

But LL is also an acteur but never as good as Will so yeah..I have to say equal! :1-say-yes:

post-820-1121174256_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turntable

HEy Turntable,...thats not really wierd to ask on a WS site...because some ppl may feel differently... I just dont like to think in terms of 'whose better'.... but Who I'm a bigger fan of...or who I digg more... na mean? I'm not really a LL Cool J fan... but hes cool people ...

everybody has their own opinion and taste for music..so that would really be kidan hard to answer if u just ask "whose better"... we'd all just give our personal preference..

just dont ask the chiks whose fyner... LOL then ull have alot of stuttering.... cuz... well. Id still go with Will....but thats not the point. LOL :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies