Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fan 4ever

Will Smith Live In Concert: Post Your Reviews

Jim, Wal-Mart definitly has the Will Smith featuring DJ Jazzy Jeff: Live In Concert DVD. Look around the front of the store where they have random displays. There will be a Hitch one with mostly the regular version, but they should have a bunch of double packs with the JJ+FP DVD packaged with it. If not, got 2 another location. U don't wanna not have this...TRUST ME!!

How many minutes long is the DVD?

I have a feeling it'll come out here in the UK anyway. I mean Asda Walmart stores. There's no reason why it shudnt. We'll just have to wait until July to see

ha ha, for once the US gets the good stuff! calm down UK peeps, the UK people always get the goods! j/k

i'm gonna go get mine in about an hour. i was gonna get it yesterday but i didnt have time and i have plenty of time today.

Does Will perform the whole songs of Gettin Jiggy With It and Men in Black? Also how does Will and Jazzy go from one song to another? Thanks Alot Guys

I have a feeling it'll come out here in the UK anyway. I mean Asda Walmart stores. There's no reason why it shudnt. We'll just have to wait until July to see

I already posted in one of the other threads, but just in case peeps didn't see, i emailed Asda yesterday about and fingers crossed i'll get an email back soon...

i cant believe we only got 2 reviews.. where are all the US peeps that have got it???? :chuks:

im gonna get it man, its gonna on my list to get. something's though just have to wait a little despite the anxiousness. im running low on money because ive been spending it on materalistic things lately like clothes and jewerly lol.

this weekend definatly. i just don't want "Hitch"...just the concert DVD by itself.

stupid ****ing walmart only has Hitch!! i looked everywhere, they have 100 copies of Hitch but no ****ing live DVD! i was so pissed! it was about an hour round trip 2 go 2 stupid ****ing walmart 4 nothin!!!!!!! now i guess i gotta order it online. how stupid is that? :sleep2: