JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Live In Concert: Post Your Reviews

finally the US gets something good and a corrupt franchise has to monopolize the damn DVD!!!!!!!

I'd rather buy a bootleg out of the back of a car!!!!

FU(KING WALMART B@STARDS!!!!! THAT GODDAMN CORRUPT GROUP THE WALTONS!!!! the people who made millions by exploiting and KILLING small town america!!!

small town america before walmart= mom and pop stores, people knowing each other, kids getting that new videogame system for x-mas

small town after walmart is built= no mom and pop stores, people living in poverty, parents just barely making enough to do the laundry

true fact about the evils of walmart!!!

if someone works full-time at walmart and even though they pay above the minimum wage, if that person is supporting a family of 3 he or she will be at least 800 dollars below the federal poverty line, and if that person lives in Georgia, they will NEED government assistance just to get buy(I.E. welfare)!!!!

Edited by sonic1988

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe we only got 2 reviews.. where are all the US peeps that have got it????  :chuks:

Lend me 25 bucks and I'll post your review! :lolsign: For real though, it's messed up that Walmart sells this DVD and there's limited copies, this DVD should be released in all music retails like most music DVDS are that way more people could be able to see it, Will must be getting good money to agree to this crappy promotion. :hmm:

People need 2 stop complaining about the whole Wal-Mart thing and just shut up and buy it. This is a 50 minute JJ+FP concert!! None of us ever saw this coming until we heard the news. The DVD is amazing, and all y'all can do is complain about it being released thru' Wal-Mart?!?

It's called promoting and marketing. Wal-Mart is one of the biggest companies in the world, which waz a smart movie by Overbrook becuz now that JJ+FP DVD is widely available 2 fans and people who will become fans after watching it. Nuff said.

If it aint available easy then we shud moan all we want :haha:

Yeh releasing thru one of the biggest retailers in the world is a good idea, but that retailer doing a shoddy job of getting out to the people is a shame

MOAN! MOAN! MOAN!

That feels good

This is wack promotion, this DVD should be in every music store just like the G Unit, Jay-Z, and Eminem DVDs are was the point I was making, it ain't gonna sell much this way,better yet they should've added it to "Lost and Found" as a bonus DVD and maybe the album sales would go up.

Edited by bigted

I think I've mentioned this before: WalMart is evil. Now finally other people are acknowledging this as well.

ANYways, as for me, a WalMart's not close to me, I've had the ****tiest most hectic and horrible week ever, I'm short on money, and I don't want Hitch. So. We'll see.

Did I mention WallMart is evil? :wtf:

People need 2 stop complaining about the whole Wal-Mart thing and just shut up and buy it.

Well maybe if even half the Wal-Marts had it frickin DVD more people would buy it. instead they have hundreds of plain dvd's on the shelves.

This is a 50 minute JJ+FP concert!!  None of us ever saw this coming until we heard the news.  The DVD is amazing, and all y'all can do is complain about it being released thru' Wal-Mart?!? 
once again, maybe if Wal-Mart would actually put it out in their stores people could buy it. it seems like a lot of people have had problems both finding a close Wal-Mart and finding it in their stores

It's called promoting and marketing.  Wal-Mart is one of the biggest companies in the world, which waz a smart movie by Overbrook becuz now that JJ+FP DVD is widely available 2 fans and people who will become fans after watching it.  Nuff said.

Yeah this is great marketing: advertise a special promotion and then dont carry it in stores so i have 2 buy it online and spend MORE $$$ on shipping. you know what? f*** Wal-Mart then. I don't think this was a very good place 2 promote music. if u haven't noticed, Wal-Mart's music selection is very limited. they don't even have a rap section, it's all RnB (at least at my store). also they only sell Edited versions so i don't think they have a very good reputation from a music fan's perspective. he should've done it with BestBuy like he did with B2R or a place that sells stictly music like FYE, Sam Goody, etc. or even best of all, RELEASE THE DVD EVERYWHERE!!

hey UK people hopefully someone on this board who has a DVD-Rom can put at least clips up or Tim can make copies and sell them (even tho that's illegal) :lolsign:

Edited by reborn2reign

Edited by bigted

People need 2 stop complaining about the whole Wal-Mart thing and just shut up and buy it.

yes let's support the worst big company in the USA!!!! if not the world!!! they make communism look good!!! whoever has it just make some bucks and sell them to everyone in the forum, wal-mart has enough money.