JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Live In Concert: Post Your Reviews

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We got the DVD today and watched it tonight - we turned it into a drinking game: every time we saw ourselves we took a drink! We are standing next to a guy in a bright red shirt so it was easy to spot us. My husband got a clear shot at the end after the credits during the encore - no really, wait for it!!!!

PS - those viewing with us say that we should say that "This video is great b/c WE WERE THERE BITCHES!"

:word:

The set is amazing!! This is exactly what u would expect from JJ+FP 2005. FP's skillz are on point the whole way thru'...he dosen't miss a beat. Jazzy Jeff, as always, killed it. He got alot of camera time in the 1st few joints, but then then kinda put his camera shine in the background. I got really made once or twice cuz he totally tore it up and they didn't have him on the screen at all. The light show is great, the breaks in between numbers were short and sweet, the outfit changes were were appropriate. It's just great...very well put 2gether. After such a rough week and a half, this show just put me at ease.

I hope alot of people picked up the version of Hitch with the bonus DVD 2 drive record sales.

They actually opened the set with "Brand New Funk"....that one guy mixed up the titles when reviewing it. I might do a more extensive review later...but the songs that come 2 mind are Brand New Funk, I Wanna Rock, Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, Miami, Tell Me Why, Switch, a slow verse from I Wish I Made That, Party Starter, and Summertime. After the credits, he come out and dose the "Willywood" freestyle verse.

Thanks for the review AJ, do you know how long is Walmart gonna have this as a bonus to "Hitch" 'cause I don't have no money right now to get it.

maybe if we hunt around we can find it somewhere else

EBAY !