JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

Not that anyone really knows me here, but my Grandmother passed away last night.........

Man I'm sorry. Hopefully you can overcome it and everything will take a better turn. RIP.

sorry to hear about that Chief. i will pray that you will overcome this obstacle in life and come out even stronger.

i went to Church this weekend just like every weekend, except i had some things in life bothering me this weekend. i found that when i listened to the sermon and prayed about things it made me feel better, so maybe i'll start prayin a little more in the future.

if anyone cares, i am really sick right now. i've been pretty lucky with sickness.... the last time i got a real flu where i was throwing up was 5 years ago. right now i'm in an 80 degree room with sweats, a blanket, and a beanie on and shivering. on top of that i feel clouded, dizzy, and my head hurts. hopefully it wont get worse than this (i just started feelin like this an hour ago) and i can play in my school basketball team's 1st game next week. i appreciate all the support.

Wow, sounds like you're goin' thru a lot right now! Being sick is never fun, hopefully you start feeling better soon.

Not that anyone really knows me here, but my Grandmother passed away last night.........

Man I'm sorry. Hopefully you can overcome it and everything will take a better turn. RIP.

sorry to hear about that Chief. i will pray that you will overcome this obstacle in life and come out even stronger.

i went to Church this weekend just like every weekend, except i had some things in life bothering me this weekend. i found that when i listened to the sermon and prayed about things it made me feel better, so maybe i'll start prayin a little more in the future.

if anyone cares, i am really sick right now. i've been pretty lucky with sickness.... the last time i got a real flu where i was throwing up was 5 years ago. right now i'm in an 80 degree room with sweats, a blanket, and a beanie on and shivering. on top of that i feel clouded, dizzy, and my head hurts. hopefully it wont get worse than this (i just started feelin like this an hour ago) and i can play in my school basketball team's 1st game next week. i appreciate all the support.

Wow, sounds like you're goin' thru a lot right now! Being sick is never fun, hopefully you start feeling better soon.

Sorry 2 hear that Aj and Chief. RIP. And get well soon.

• 2 weeks later...

today (12-01-2005) is AIDS day, I'm not sure if it is a worldwide thing or just in the USA but respects go out to those who have it ("Magic" Johnson) and to those who have passed away, famous and not famous, (Rock Hudson 17 November 1925 - 2 October 1985)

also prayers go for the scientists and doctors who are working to find a cure for this disease so that we may hopefully find one.

ribbon_aids_day.gif

Edited by sonic1988

They were talking about that on Channel 1 today at school, they were interviewing this girl from Africa who had AIDS. I think they also said that 60,000 kids get AIDS every day... I hope doctors and scientists find a cure for this, that would be really great. It's sad how so many people suffer from it...

• 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for a job for months, going 'round my area asking for work, filling out applications, checking the classifieds, etc., but so far I haven't found anything yet and it's been getting me down,. I try to stay up beat and positive so my parents won't worry about me but I wanna work so I could be more independent, I don't wanna have to depend on my parents to help me all time and that's the part that hurts me inside, I could appreciate the support y'all, peace...

I've been looking for a job for months, going 'round my area asking for work, filling out applications, checking the classifieds, etc., but so far I haven't found anything yet and it's been getting me down,. I try to stay up beat and positive so my parents won't worry about me but I wanna work so I could be more independent, I don't wanna have to depend on my parents to help me all time and that's the part that hurts me inside, I could appreciate the support y'all, peace...

You have mine.

Thanks for the support y'all, I'm gonna keep going towards my shadow dreams going step by step till I get it!

Oh damn that's terrible, my thoughts go out to him and his wife...