JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

I understand how u feel. It happened something similar with one of my best friends 2 years ago (i can tell that the problem came in the new year's eve) and we don't talk since then. It's very unconfortable when u have to meet them again after a problem, If u really think is not worthy to keep ur friendship with that person because he/she has betrayed you and u feel that u can't trust in that person anymore,you should talk to your friend( with calm) before you can't control yourself, the more u wait to get that feelings outside of you the anger you are gonna get with your friend. But.... I know is hard to make a decision so good luck & all the best!!

• 3 weeks later...

APPRECIATE LIFE

I found out one of my good friends brothers died today.

He was only 32 and died having a fit that came from kno known medical history problem. It has made me sit up and think about all the little things we worry about in life at the end of the day mean nothing.

Go out and enjoy what we were given. LIFE itself.

Kevin.

Rest In Peace. Prayers and respect go out 2 the family. I wake up every morning and think that i need 2 go out there and realy LIVE again. Life has been rough for me for awhile and sometimes it's nearly impossible 2 see a good future. Unimportant things always happen 2 swallow up this up and i have nobody 2 blame but myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, life is really pulling on me at the moment. I just don't know how much more heartache and dissappoinment i can take. I don't wanna be a big victim charity case or anything. I'm just looking for love. I have issues with alot of things. Stress at work, dishonesty, cheating, loss. I'm at a point were i'm barely sleeping and eating. I have no energy for anything...even 2 really stop by the board. The storm has been really hard for awhile now. I'm just asking for prayers.

Thanks...i miss u guys.

Dude, there is something coming good round that corner. Just keep trying to battle through these hard times. 2008 will be a good year in the long run. All the best.

• Admin

I'm not having a great time either lately.. I keep telling myslef that how you react to life's adversity is life itself.. I could just be upset with myself and give up but I gotta keep going.. Hopefully something will change around in the positive.. All the best AJ

Sorry that I don't visit this thread enough.

Anyway, could you guys pray for my roommate? He got in a car accident. His skull got fractured and he's got broken ribs. He's going in and out of consciousness. Got a lot of people down around here.

Also, I am feeling pretty sick and I'd really appreciate your prayers.

I got you guys too.

God Blessa!

• 2 months later...

I ended up getting this e-mail from my professor today:

Dear Music faculty and students,

I'm writing to inform you of some terrible news. Anthony Priolo, a Music pre-major who was in MUS 125 this semester, was killed a couple nights ago in a head-on automobile collision. He was coming back from rehearsing with his band, and another car struck him at 90 mph. Anthony, the driver, was killed instantly; miraculously, the other person in the car walked away unharmed.

Anthony was generally very quiet, and I must admit that I barely knew him. All I knew is that he was a good student and that he intended to make music his career. But I imagine that some of you knew him better, or were friends with him or made music with him, and I can imagine how terribly shocking this awful news must be. For those of you who are personally affected by Anthony's passing, I extend to you my sincere sympathies. Even for those who didn't know him well, it's still a loss. It's always sad when someone dies -- but it's even sadder when the person is young and gifted, and when so much promise and hope is cruelly extinguished in a tragic instant.

I will buy a condolence card and bring it in to MUS 125 class tomorrow at 10:10 for all of us to sign. If any of you would like to speak to a grief counselor, please don't hesitate to let me know.

The details of the funeral mass, to be held on Friday, are in today's Staten Island Advance.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sylvia Kahan, Professor of Music

I honestly didn't know him, maybe by face, but that would be it. I'm actually not in his class, but since I know there are a lot of musicians and artists here, so its really losing a member or the family in that sense.

My prayers go out 2 all those effected by this loss. I can't say i always follow the speed limit, but my days of crazy speeding are long over. I don't wish death or pain on anyone, but it's always really sad when it's the person who wasn't driving like an idiot who suffers the most.

Just yesterday my Dog was suffering from a heart problem, so i took him to the vet to get him checked out and the vet gave me some medication for him. Unfortuantly when i woke up this morning i found that my dog had sadly passed away. It's better this way for the Dog cause he isn't suffering anymore but i am really gonna miss him