JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

Good luck ant. It probably seems like an unwanted headache 2 go thru', but i'm sure this kinda change will bring u 2 bigger and better things. Just stay up on the inside and good things will come out of it. I remember when i had 2 move YEARS ago. I dispised the idea. But after doing so, i got 2 experience things and meet people that would change my life for the better.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a request for one of my best friends. Her nephew, who is only 7 years old, and who is a special needs child, was taken 2 the hospital nearly 2 weeks ago. His health was pretty good except for occasional stomach problems that weren't very serious. Well, the team at the hospital wanted to try something to fix the problem from happening again. Whatever they did gave him 2 very serious stomach infections that are life-theatening. The put him in a coma state until they could "make things better." His been in this coma-state for nearly 2 weeks and as u can imagin, the family has been going thru' all kinds of emotional strain and stress. There have also been days where things got "very bad." At this time, i'd like 2 ask for their comfort and wisdom...and most imporantly the recovery of the child.

2 quick requests. For continued success at work for my business, the staff, the customer service, the customers, everything.

The main request is about one of co-workers...or former co-workers. On of the people who worked for me is an amazing liar, manipulater, and instegator. After introducing drama 2 my work place thru' the form of instigating and lies, she has desided to not show up to more than two shifts, saying she was at a funeral one day and at the hospital the other, both thing straight lies. She didn't even bother 2 call. Well, on the last day she waz there, she came in 2 get pictures done, got a few and stole a few she had stashed away.

After having a manager call her 2 see if she waz coming in (even after she is on grounds of firing) she said she would be in but not be working on a day she was scheduled becuz she made plans. She was told not 2 bother becuz if she can't be here when we need her, we don't need her at all and that when she comes to pick up her last paycheck, she can bring the stolen portraits. Otherwise, we'll mail it 2 home office and inform them on the situation.

Well, of course 2 this person, she wants 2 myspace mail me saying that we all steal portraits and that she is going 2 call home office about the situation and that we all trashed her reputation and that she is suing us. She lied about taking her last job 2 court and winning...ha ha. So becuz she is a liar and has proved herself 2 be a total idiot, i don't feel i have 2 be worried about any of this, but u know how things like this can go...so i guess i'm asking for prayer support that this over-dramatic fool either does nothing or falls flat on her face while trying 2 cause trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

Here with another prayer request...

My dog, who isn't really old or anything, has been acting kinda weird lately. Last night she had a hard time climbing the stairs before bed. I stayed up alot later than i should have making sure she waz okay. Eventually she just climbed them later, but not without appearing 2 be in pain. I'm sure she'll be okay and that this is something that will pass, but i'd love to have some prayers sent her way for healing. ...Thanx.

Another prayer request... One of my co-worker's grandfather just found out he has cancer. I don't know any details. All i know is that God can and has supernaturally turned things around that us as humans could never see turn around thru' our "eyes of reality." Faith and prayer activates His supernatural work and that's what i'm asking 4.

Stay strong Tim. Adversity comes and goes. Hardtimes are just an oppertunity 2 become stronger and better off b4 u got in them. I got your back.

On a side note, a local cop was shot and killed in my area last nite. I send out prayers 2 his family and all affected by it. I was driving thru' the middle of the manhunt last night and waz freaked out cuz all kinds of roads were closed off and litereally hundreds of cops were in a 5 mile radius.

I just found this article about the cop. I actually went 2 high school with the killer who also killed his ex-girlfriend. Awful story. The killer was found and caught in the parkinglot of my parents' church. I was driving on the very road the murder went down. Rest In Peace to all the good cops who give theif life in the line of duty.

http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=display...amp;format=html

http://your4state.com/content/fulltext/?si...4&cid=14648

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like i'm the only one posting stuff here...i apologize. I don't even wanna get in2 the "drama of the week" but i'm having issues with one of my friend. I don't wanna share details, but basically i have a best friend who i am considering telling that i might never wanna see them again. It seems drastic and overdramatic, but lets just say their are issues. I don't even know what 2 say 2 this person and i'm kinda forced in2 being around them for another 2 weeks or so. I'm just asking for guidence, direction, and self-control in this time...and that better days are on the way.