JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

• 1 month later...

sorry to hear all the pains, and trouble ppl have been going through,... but that prayer that AJ posted is definately worthy of me reposting on Myspace. LOL...

thx AJ for that, and I hope that it touches everyone who reads it as it has touched me...

Godspeed and much love and 2 my JJFP fam, :thumbsup:

xoxo,

cookie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey nice to have you back 3cookies, well really it's been a long month and a half for me, I was dehydrating from the IVs I was given while I was in the hospital last month but everything's all good now though, I feel better than ever at this point. I met a lot of nice peeps that helped me out, one security guard I met there knows a producer for me to get some of my hits out there and i made friends with some of the workers/patients there, the experience made me stronger, i really think there's brighter days ahead, really it goes back to that post about positive thinking, definately needed, one love

hey Thx 4 that warm welcome BigTed, but i've been slowly coming back on the board as my time allows. I've gone thru sooooo much in this last year, and its still going strong,..but i feel good tho regardless. I was sick for 3 weeks, and (still) abit sick, but its hard to rest as I should be doing....

Im glad to hear all the good things 4 u and the producer,... hope it all works out... I believe in happy endings...

xoxo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted 2 throw a prayer request out for one of my co-workers. She's the same age as me and has 3 kids. She's been seeing this guy who i've always thought waz a loser for awhile now. Well, about a month ago, she found out he waz talking 2 some other girl. When she brought it 2 his face, i think he stopped talking 2 the other girl. Anyways, she walks to work and something popped off right b4 she left for work 2day. On her walk (which takes about 10 minutes), he started yelling at her about virutally nothing. He chased her down on a busy street. When she tried 2 get away from him, he hit her in the face and pushed her out into the busy street. She called as at work as she got closer 2 the mall and he ripped her phone out of her hand and threw it in the street destroying it. He also thru' some of the stuff in her bag in2 the street. I told my co-worker her talked 2 her b4 he ripped the phone out of her hand 2 call mall security and tell them 2 look out 4 her. She got away from him and as of now, his pathetic butt is in prison for felony assault.

I'm just hoping she makes the right decision and never talks 2 the loser again and that no drama happens after all this. Most guys like this won't let this kinda crap go. He has no job, no real friends, and no life...so i'm worried he'll try 2 keep bugging her if he gets out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

well, its been one hell of a week for me, Last Sunday our cat Jenny was looking real skinny and her breathing was irregular, we brought her to the Animal Medical Center which is a 24/7 vet on the uper-east side in Manhattan. The doctor took some screenings and found she had a lot of water in her lungs and it was either due to heart disease or cancer. We had to put her to sleep that night. On top of that, on Wednesday I see my girlfriend and we break-up. Thankfully it was mutual, and everything is cool. But you have to admit, its been one really bad week for me.

EDIT: earlier today, I got locked out with no shoes on and only my cell and wallet and had to wait about an hour until my mom got home.

Just asking for people to try to send some good karma my way.

Edited by sonic1988

Sorry about your cat. AT least the other 2 are ok. Sorry about the break up. But at least everything is cool. Ooh u got locked out...I know exactly how u feel. Sending u some good karma :davidblaine: