JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

My prayers goes out to all the victims in London today.

:word:

there's so many thoughts swirling in my mind right now, I just feel so bad for those people, I'll never understand why innocent people have to die or be hurt in situations like this, it's just pure evil, i've def. been doing some heavy thinking and all I can do is hope and pray and channel any anger into writing and express it that way, rather than letting it fester

This weekend my show is going on. Of course this is nothing serious. But if i could get some support 4 me and the cast 2 keep the show tight, that would be great.

We did a good show 2nite but there is room for improvement. On a more serious not, the girl playing Cinderella broke her foot when the cow prop fell on her. So the last half of the show had Cinderella sitting on the floor or in a chair. I think it's be nice if some prayers were sent out 2 her in hopes of speedy recovery and no pain in the meantime.

• Members

This weekend my show is going on. Of course this is nothing serious. But if i could get some support 4 me and the cast 2 keep the show tight, that would be great.

Best of luck man. I'm sure it would turn out great. :2thumbs:

Well, here's an update. We wrapped the show. About 7 minutes in2 it, we had 2 stop the show cuz of the weather. We were performing in an amphitheater (a theater outside). So, we invited the audience up 2 the regular theater. We did the show with NO SET and no body mics (which means we had 2 sing very loud 2 over power the band). However, the feedback waz great. People seemed 2 really enjoy it. And after a scene or 2, i think they 4got that we had no set...ha ha. I got TONS of props which felt good.

The actress playing Cinderella made it thru' the show. She went 2 the hospital last nite and they said she had a "crushed foot" which would end up with really bad bruising. She is on crutches, but nothing is broken and she did the show without crutches.

While most of us are disappointed that we didn't get 2 do the show in the amphitheater. It kept us and the audience safe from the crazy lighting and the down pour that later came. The show rocked and LeAnne/Cinderella is alright. So overall, things ended up good.

• 2 weeks later...

well my dog is really sick with a infection/ Diabetes, my dad has a aortic anurizm over his heart, my mom has really bad diabetes, I'm seeing a scytress/ counsiler, my cousin stephie has a brain tumor, and things are just really bad right now please help us by giving your littleist prayers tonight....

Wow, that's alot 2 have on your mind. I'll definitly keep u and your family in my prayers. Sometimes these testing times in life open up 2 better times. I feel like that's how my life has been. I've had alot of things not go my way in the past 2 years...especially the past year. Finally, just now, i see things turning around, one by one. Stay strong.