JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

• 1 year later...

i want to keep this thread going with some inspirational videos from this ll cool j interview with oprah last year:

glad you liked them aj, if you have any inspirational videos you wanna post, feel free to post them right here:

here's our fresh prince right here dropping knowledge:

http://youtu.be/NxC3tWoyArw

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

I found this inspirational article on the gospel hip hop artist Lecrae's spiritual journey:

http://billygraham.org/story/how-lecrae-gained-everything/

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an inspiring story from Joel and Victoria Osteen talking about overcoming adversity, I think y'all would find this encouraging:

everyone pray for my friend's mom that passed away after a short battle of cancer, may she rest in peace

I just want to share that scary doctor reports are not always the last chapter in one's life. Someone I know was told about three months ago that they had aggressive throat cancer. This person, while a little older than us, lives healthy and rarely gets sick, so something like this was big, scary news. He's going through awful treatments while a large circle of us have prayed for his situation. He went to the doctor's a few days ago and they said the cancer is gone. Just a reminder that miracles are happening every day, and while we aren't always aware of them, they are all around us.

WOW THAT'S VERY INSPIRING AJ, GREAT TO HEAR YOU'RE FRIEND'S CANCER IS GONE

today's my father's 80th birthday, his dementia is doing better these days, it seems like miracles are happening, god is good!

• 2 months later...

happy 2015, here's an article i found about using prayer to bring peace and blessings into the new year!:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/31/new-years-2015-blessings_n_6400782.html

i have a heavy heart 'cause one of my favorite inspirations in stuart scott passed away yesterday, even if you're not a sports fan you'd have to admire his couragious fight with cancer, may he rest in peace

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a little prayer support here. To be vague, my job situation is getting pretty inconvenient. I know this isn't where I want to stay forever, but I'm caught between trying to make it better and finding something else. I never finished college, and since I'm into performing and photography, there really aren't jobs in my area that pay the bills in that field.

Also I have three speeding tickets over the past two years that have accumulated enough points that my license could be suspended. I thought all of these was behind me, but apparently not. I have a hearing and I'm hoping all of this will get tossed out. I'm not a constant speeder, but I in the past year I had a knack for only speeding crazy when cops were around.

i'll definately keep you in my thoughts and prayers aj, btw i found this interesting video on youtube about overcoming winter blues, i figure this might help somebody here: