JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

my thoughts go out to chief and his family. i hope shes ok!

My grandad died a year ago today from stomach cancer. He went through a lot and even had his whole stomach removed which i didnt think it was possible. So today kinda has bad memories, can u give a thought for my family, especially my nan and my mum coz they find it hardest to cope. Thanx.

thoughts with chief who's wife was just in a major car accident..
stay strong chief

My grandad died a year ago today from stomach cancer. He went through a lot and even had his whole stomach removed which i didnt think it was possible. So today kinda has bad memories, can u give a thought for my family, especially my nan and my mum coz they find it hardest to cope. Thanx.

I hope that you can find some joy this x-mas Julie, same goes for you nan and mum, the first year is always the hardest.

My thoughts go out to all of you guys. I hope everything goes ok for Chief's wife. As for Julie, I'm sorry about how you feel today. As sonic said, the first year is always the hardest. As for Ted, just hang in there and keep working at it, I'm sure something will come up soon, like Julie said.

My thoughts go out to you and your family Julie, stay strong

On a positive note, one of my friends is back from Iraq...4 GOOD!! He waz supposed 2 get back in town sometime next month. But the day b4 Christmas, i waz at work. One of my frineds (his girlfriend) just stood in the door way of the back room. I walked out 2 say hi and she pointed 2 my left. I turned my head and there he waz. I gave him a huge brotherly hug and felt alot of stress lift off my shoulders. I just wanted 2 share this with everyone. This is also the same person who's mother died after surgery, just after he had a 2 week break from Iraq...and got back in town just in time 2 see her b4 she passed. He's doing great tho.'

Hey guys, I could really use your support right now. On Friday night, my cousin was beaten up and raped by her own father. She went to a movie with him, and he was drinking the whole time, so she took the bottle away from him. He got very angry about that, and he ended up beating her up and raping her at her house. He passed out after that, then she called her grandma to come get her, and she went to the hospital. She's living with her mom and step-dad right now. She wasn't severely injured, so she's doing ok, but it's gonna take her a while to get over it. She's having counseling to get over the whole situation. I really hope she'll be ok, I'd appreciate support from you guys because my whole family is affected by this...