JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEW A TRIBE CALLED QUEST + ERYKAH BADU TRACK

I don't know if this waz the song that waz linked 2 this board awhile ago, but i just got it and i love it. I waz CD diggin' in B-more 2day and found a Jive Records promo sampler that waz just recently put out called "Jive's Still Rollin' 'Em Phat: 2004 Sampler." Track 3 is a new A Tribe Called Quest + Erykah Badu track called "I C U (Doin' It)" which is going 2 be on the next Violator album entitled "V3: The Good, The Bad, + The Ugly."

The song is slightly up beat Hip-Hop joint that strongly sounds like a b-side from 1998's (their "last" album "The Love Movement." It sounds like a watered down "Find My Way"...which isn't totally bad cuz it's still a good song and not 2 mention a new song from ATCQ. Erykah Badu's hook is just her saying the same thing over and over again but a nice touch 2 the song none the less. This track dosen't break any new ground, but compared 2 what's been getting air play the past year, this is dope. It's just nice 2 hear Q-Tip and Phife on the same track with the Ummah sound under them.