JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER REQUEST

Do u think it would be cool to have a Prayer Request topic for the board?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think it would be cool to have a Prayer Request topic for the board?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

This topic is no means for people 2 talk about their believes or lack of them. That would only start trouble. With the understanding that we all have different believes and and levels of spirituality, as a person who's song thru' many struggles, i really have wanted 2 see if other people would wanna have this post. Sometimes life is hard, and sometimes it's really hard. No matter what power we all believe is higher than us, the power of prayer is an amazing thing.

Please be honest in your opinion. By no means do i want a fight 2 start or 4 people 2 be offended on this topic. If this idea is a "go," then i want those who don't actually want to be a part of it to just let the topic exist without starting problems. It the board dosen't feel that it's a good idea, then i totally respect that.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is no means for people 2 talk about their believes or lack of them.  That would only start trouble.  With the understanding that we all have different believes and and levels of spirituality, as a person who's song thru' many struggles, i really have wanted 2 see if other people would wanna have this post.  Sometimes life is hard, and sometimes it's really hard. No matter what power we all believe is higher than us, the power of prayer is an amazing thing. 

Please be honest in your opinion.  By no means do i want a fight 2 start or 4 people 2 be offended on this topic.  If this idea is a "go," then i want those who don't actually want to be a part of it to just let the topic exist without starting problems.  It the board dosen't feel that it's a good idea, then i totally respect that.

I personally think this would be an excellent idea.

Thanx 4 the feedback. We'll give the poll another day or so 2 get the final decision. The reason i started this post is because my dog, who i've had for 10 years is getting old and having really bad joint pain. There's times where he can't move and it's breaking my heart. I have 2 drop everything else i'm doing just 2 lay by his side, hoping he'll get better. My nerves are on edge and since my family is away on vacation, all the burden is on me and it's just killing me. So those of u who voted "yes," i would appriciate your thoughts and prayers on the situation.

If the idea for this is green lighted. It would just be a pinned topic where believers can post things big and small that need the attention of Someone higher and support from fellow board members. For those who don't like the idea, i just ask 4 the respest of ignoring us unless u have a change of heart.

Thanx in advance 2 everyone who prays on my situation.

AJ...I feel for ya man...my mates dog just recently been put down because of the situation it was in. Couldnt move. Wasnt enjoying life. So sometimes the best gift is to put it out of pain. It's sad but i know but its the truth. 10 Years for a dog is long also....I hope your dog does get better...But if it doesnt good luck with coping with the situation

AJ...I feel for ya man...my mates dog just recently been put down because of the situation it was in. Couldnt move. Wasnt enjoying life. So sometimes the best gift is to put it out of pain. It's sad but i know but its the truth. 10 Years for a dog is long also....I hope your dog does get better...But if it doesnt good luck with coping with the situation

I know that!

That is a terible feeling :thatsux:

Edited by Turntable

hey aj, i deal with this type of stuff every day so if u need any advice or anything just call. Im guessin your vets is doing everything they can but i know of a couple of things not on prescrition that help joint pain and stuff. You'd probably need to discuss it with the vet first tho.

my prayers are with u aj.