JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wills performing Switch @ NBA Finals

I'm ok wit it. But mimi does have a point that is his hit rite now n, u can't perform a song that the ppl don't know yet it could go really bad. I'm just happy 2 hear that Will is 1 of the performers at the NBA Finals. I mean they could have gone wit 50 cent but he ain't exactly family friendly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yes the riot has started.

Its not the end of the world, im still gonna watch bcoz Will manages to do something fresh and new in each performance of switch. I would like him to perform party starter but switch is fine and im still gonna look forward to it coz u know its gonna be great.

I hoped he would perform Party Starter :sigh: , but I think it is a good choice to perform Switch, the song is a big hit now and if this performance can make it an even bigger hit this is the right thing to do.

He should perform switch but half way through when the cheerleaders are dancing:haha: u kno in the video when he said "U gonna just stand there u afraid to dance? and then some scratches and will shouting "GET ON THE FLOOOR" and party starter hits, that would be ideal, but how long is half time? haha

Y'all acting like Osama bin laden got up in the joint performing. chill doogs...

He'll probably just do what's best for the audience...hearing a song you can recognize. That's how you do it on concerts...the most known songs are played. He'll partystarter soon...it's all good.