JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

directors for will

sonic1988

I really don't think Spielberg is overatted at all.  He's been involved in some of the greatest films to grace our screens!  I think he's been such an influential director and also producer!

He have brought some originality to the movie game, but the last years its maily been regular Hollywood stuff. And almost all Hollywood movies are really really really bad or just average. As with most other Hollywood movies, you know how he's movies is going to end. I mean, E.T. Wow, he survived, what a surprise! And Jurasic Park I-III, wow, the main family survived! Men In Black, good ending, thats how a comedy should end, Men In Black II........ Hollywood movies are predictable and bad, mainly. Spielberg aint close to changing that.

Edited by Lerkot

With those movies tho you can't blame Spielberg for the way the movie ends or how predictable it is! He didn't write the script. He's the director! He directs the action in which has been pre written! And I think he does a pretty good job of doing so!

I really don't think Spielberg is overatted at all.  He's been involved in some of the greatest films to grace our screens!  I think he's been such an influential director and also producer!

He have brought some originality to the movie game, but the last years its maily been regular Hollywood stuff. And almost all Hollywood movies are really really really bad or just average. As with most other Hollywood movies, you know how he's movies is going to end. I mean, E.T. Wow, he survived, what a surprise! And Jurasic Park I-III, wow, the main family survived! Men In Black, good ending, thats how a comedy should end, Men In Black II........ Hollywood movies are predictable and bad, mainly. Spielberg aint close to changing that.

Don't diss E.T. the film is legendary.

Kevin Smiths the man, He writes, directs and acts in pretty much all his films.

He came from nothing and didn't even attend film school. He'd be good with Will on a comedy piece

• 2 weeks later...