JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Possible Awards

Hey, does anyone think that Lost and Found will win any awards or at least have any nominations at the VMA's this year, or even the Grammy's next winter. In my opinion, it should win big, but it probably will lose out to the piece of crap album 50 put out. What do you think?

Hey, does anyone think that Lost and Found will win any awards or at least have any nominations at the VMA's this year, or even the Grammy's next winter.  In my opinion, it should win big, but it probably will lose out to the piece of crap album 50 put out.  What do you think?

I think Tell Me Why and Party Starter have a chance to do very well. I really can't see anyone beating Tell Me Why for a grammy right now. At the very least, Will will be nominated a few times... but I do expect him to win a few awards.

Hey, does anyone think that Lost and Found will win any awards or at least have any nominations at the VMA's this year, or even the Grammy's next winter.  In my opinion, it should win big, but it probably will lose out to the piece of crap album 50 put out.  What do you think?

I think Tell Me Why and Party Starter have a chance to do very well. I really can't see anyone beating Tell Me Why for a grammy right now. At the very least, Will will be nominated a few times... but I do expect him to win a few awards.

theres not too many good like "grammy" songs out this year so far that i can think of so tell me why has a chance if it gets released. but truthfully i cant see him winning an award now in his career just becuase nobody likes him except us.

VMAs are useless, and I guarantee 50 Cent will sweep along with Game.

GRAMMYS:

L&F will be nominated for Rap Album of the Year, against tough competition with Common and Kanye. I think he'll win though.

Switch will probably be nominated for Rap Song of the Year and will possibly win. I don't see competition yet.

Tell Me Why for Record of the Year. I see no competition as of yet.

I don't know if "Lost and Found"'ll win a Grammy but if it gets nominated it'd be a huge accomplishment for an ol' school rapper 'cause LL Cool J getting 2 nominations last year was huge considering how lil' success KRS-ONE, Public Enemy, and De La Soul have had, it's a shame that never won a Grammy at all in their careers. :mad: Maybe 30 years from now they'll get their 1st with lifetime achievement awards.

Edited by bigted

I hope that it at least wins something. There are not many songs that can compete with Tell Me Why out there right now. He has a good chance at winning, but the thing that worries me is that not many people listen to his music.

• Members

GRAMMYS:

L&F will be nominated for Rap Album of the Year, against tough competition with Common and Kanye.  I think he'll win though.

Switch will probably be nominated for Rap Song of the Year and will possibly win.  I don't see competition yet.

Tell Me Why for Record of the Year.  I see no competition as of yet.

I don't think that Will can win Rap Song of the Year! Maybe Best Rap Perfomance, but not Rap Song. And Lost And Found will not win Rap Album of the Year. I Bet Kanye or Common will do it. And Record of the year...Really, i don't think that he'll even get nominated for that Song. It is a great Song, but for the grammys :shakehead:. I've seen to many masterpieces not nominated for a grammy, and some of them were 5 times better than Tell Me Why.

GRAMMYS:

L&F will be nominated for Rap Album of the Year, against tough competition with Common and Kanye.  I think he'll win though.

Switch will probably be nominated for Rap Song of the Year and will possibly win.  I don't see competition yet.

Tell Me Why for Record of the Year.  I see no competition as of yet.

kanyes cd was in last years so it wont be in this years award shows

WILLISILL: Kanye is bringing out a new CD, he already has "The Late Mixtape" out and he is looking in releasing "Late Registeration" Later on this year.

On the question Will Will smith win an award, I believe if he aces the video for Party Starter, it has a huge chance of winning, Tell Me Why will get picked as best song.....Good luck to him and all of his success

I would like to c Will win a couple of Grammy's. But I agree wit Big Willie Style I think he'll maybe be nominated 4 a VMA but he won't win they'll most likely give it 2 50cent or The Game.