JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2pac and Puff daddy

so what do u think?

who made the best team with Biggy?
2pac or Puffy?
I know b.i.g is from the bad boy family, but i think he sounded better a whole lot with Pac

Especially that song; ready 4 whatever.

So, what do you think?

:dj: :confused:

Ha ha...this board is supposed 2 be devoted 2 the site, message boards, and stret teaming JJ+FP project...but oh well.

I wazn't a big fan of Biggie's. When he waz riding with Pac, he had a rougher flow with a dash of 2Pac's thug life flava. Puffy made him mainstream, made him more laidback, and all about the jiggy lifestyle (which is why i found it hard 2 take alot of his music serious).

When B.I.G. waz large, i wazn't a fan of his at all, in fact, i couldn't stand him. But as i look back and listen 2 the old music (and see the current trash on the airwaves), i definitly like some of his stuff more these days.

I don't have a preference...i'm not a big fan of his. His music with 2Pac isn't really well known and there isn't alot of the pre-Bad Boy stuff out. Him and 2Pac only did like 3 or 4 songs 2gether and when u find them, they are often doctored (remixed and with added vocals) so there isn't really a good way 2 judge his pre-Bad Boy library.

[quote=TheFre$hPrince,May 31 2004, 03:46 AM]Ready 4 Whatever a joint with big? I guess u smoked a joint that was big :slap:
There ain´t no track with Biggie on R U Still Down!? (remember me).[/quote]
man.
I started smoking joints but I haven't tried them yet.lol
man, then who is that guy?

he's also in "I'm losin it" that's not big? then who is it?
I remember u pretty good man

HA HA!! Biggie and Big Syke sound nothing alike!!

The only trax i know of that they recorded 2gether are...

"Runnin'" - which waz remixed and released on Tupac Ressurrection. The original version has the mid-90's sound which is a better version than Eminem's remixed version. Texas trash rapper Trapp doctored this track right after 2Pac waz killed and released it on his own album w/ a rap of his own and titled it "Stop The Gunfight."

"Let's Get It On" - A track recorded with "Runnin'" from the mid-90's. This track is just ill, 2 bad that whenever it gets released it'll be remixed with a weaker beat like most of 2Pac's stuff. Trapp also doctored this track and added a rap 2 it and re-titled it "Be The Realist."

"Red Light" - i don't know nothing about this track...only that it's on one of Trapp's compilation albums. I don't know if it appears in it's original form or if Trapp doctored this one as well. It's on an album called something like Latino Gangsta Rappers or something. Half the album is Trapp's wack low budget trax and the other half is by real recording artists. I think this album came out in 1999.

I'm sure that if u hear any 2pac + Biggie trax on the internet or mixtapes, they are probably doctored fake trax where the DJ/producer just took 2 different verses and put them on one song. I pretty sure they only recorded a few songs 2gether.