Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sonic1988

sssooooooooooo cool!!!!

my friends mom is a shrink and my friend told me that the first vivian was one of his mom's paitents and she gave my friend a tape of the very first fpoba!! just the way it was intended to be seen full theme song and all!!!!!

the only downside is that she isn't a paitent to my friends mom anymore so I can't meet her!!!!!!

The 1st episode has ALWAYS had the full music video for "Yo! Home To Bel-Air" in front of it. But that's still very cool.

Yeh it was cool seeing the full length intro for the first few episodes of the show, shame they didn't extend it to the total full lenght of the song of 3minutes ish tho. I guess that maybe a little too long for a TV intro tho

I don't think i've even seen any other episodes w/ the full music video in the beginning...just the 1st one. They definitly edited it down cuz the full version is just 2 long for a TV show. I've always wanted 2 have the edited down version tho' since that's the version i've heard litereally thousands of times.

Actually, I don't think it's the first one. It may have it though. But there is one episode that isn't edited. I think it's a part two episode.

That's cool about the shrink thing.

God Blessa!

the first 1 has the full version and then the next few have, then it stops 4 a couple of episodes then they play the full version again 4 a few shows, then it stops, dont ask me y this is, but i does.

i wish there was a video for the 3 minute version tho that would be cool. im talking rubbish now, its so late!