JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

team battle rules

Hero1

I'll switch places with Joe and post my freestyle first if Joe doesn't put his freestyle down soon if that'll make the battle move faster, I don't wanna get penalized if my potna doesn't respond! The other battle is also in the same position as our battle 'cause nobody's posted there for 2 days either, maybe it's 'cause of the holiday weekend. :werd: :dunno: Edited by bigted

Guest Prince
Aight, that's cool. I'm not sure about this battle, but in the others the rules were if it was over 2 days without a response the person gets disqualified. That would effect you too, which would be harsh and unfair. But thanks, that'd be great if you could reply today maybe? Jim's been waiting since Friday, so... :thumb: Edited by Prince

I'll post my verse in a little while 'cause I have to get off the computer now, but don't worry I'll post it soon! :peace:

Hey is the voting period almost up? I'm excited to see who won! We started this battle round about a week ago! :dunno: