Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fan 4ever

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Tour 2005

Not that we know of, and im sure here will be one of the first places to find that news out.

WATCH THIS SPACE

I really don't care, where in about 800miles away from here they come to perform! I will be there!

This is what I waited for since I heard my first jjfp lp and that's nearly half my lifetime...

I really don't care, where in about 800miles away from here they come to perform! I will be there!

This is what I waited for since I heard my first jjfp lp and that's nearly half my lifetime...

I'm in Ohio and I kind of want to try and get tickets to the show in Philly. Artests in their home city is the best show you will ever see, trust me :mrt2:

Well i've been looking forward to this so much since it was announced im not giving up hope yet. You know Will though everything gets delayed so maybe it'll be smaller than originally planned and abit later on.

Keep them fingers crossed

I doubt that Tour gonna happen..I mean it would be very,very cool but i jst don`t think that it`s gonna happen..

:word: Same here man! It would be dope, but I doubt it! Switch was a hit (well kind of) but Party Starter was released to late for it to become a hit I think! :shrug:

I think the tour is gonna happen. Maybe not when they originally planned...but i think it is. No real reason...i just do.