Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fan 4ever

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Tour 2005

OM MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited it's untrue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London here i come!!!!!!!!!!!

:dj: :jazzy: :wiggle:

Please let them come to Belgium, that would be so great :jazzy:

Switch is doing great, and the album is okay for now, will be much better when he releases other songs, so COME TO BELGIUM WILL

sounds great! i wonder how much US touring they'll be doin? glad 2 hear that it's gonna be some REAL concerts, not that 15 minute stuff he's been doin lately.

:yeahthat:

it's really hard to imagine a WHOLE 90mins JJFP show...this is just so exciting, i haven't been this hyped since Lost and Found was lying on my doorstep!!

:1-say-yes: too all of you who were bemoaning Will shooting "Pursuit of Happiness" in the summer. Just goes to show that he can still shoot movies and handle the music. Truly the hardest working man in entertainment.

ok i take it back i wont moan about the movie anymore. Wills schedule has worked out really well. I still cant believe this is really gonna happen. I was shaking for about half an hour after hearing the news.

Please let them come to Belgium, that would be so great :jazzy:

Switch is doing great, and the album is okay for now, will be much better when he releases other songs, so COME TO BELGIUM WILL

:yeahthat: I'm with you on that one...I know 1 thing..If he comes to Belgium or Holland I WILL BE THERE! :wink:

Makes no difference to me. But I'm sure when Will is pushing 70 and has probably become a hasbeen, he would come here to perform.

sounds great! i wonder how much US touring they'll be doin? glad 2 hear that it's gonna be some REAL concerts, not that 15 minute stuff he's been doin lately.

:word: i live in america and i hope he does some US touring.

Yes a tour in the UK i hope it goes either Wembly or Milton Keyens, i dont want to travel to manchester or Birgingham (bad spelling)