JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Tour 2005

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they come to UK hope they go to wembley, one simple train journey haha...but i dont mind travelling up 2 Manchester or Nottingham, i wonder if anyone is going to be following them...every place they go 2 haha

I would if i had the cash :sigh: But alas it'll probably just have to be the once.

But Once will be enough to keep me smiling :2thumbs:

I'd say besides UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Germany and Denmark are certain to get visited. They always get the big shows.

If we're lucky he'll come to Norway, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Portugal & The old Soviet states.

Well I think he'll choose Sweden over Denmark because of his appartment in Stockholm...

I think he will choose Sweden over Denmark aswell, but I hope he choose Denmark he can rent my house if he wants to, that would be better than some appartment in Stockholm :wink:

Sweden is hated amongst artists.

Denmark is much more european and you can notice it. besides it cost alot to go these distances.

It's possible though that he'll chosse both sweden and denmark cause if how much he likes us.

Sweden is hated amongst artists.

Denmark is much more european and you can notice it. besides it cost alot to go these distances.

It's possible though that he'll chosse both sweden and denmark cause if how much he likes us.

Will doesnt hate Sweden. He is here much more often than he is in Denmark, actually.

I'd say besides UK, France, Netherlands, Spain,  Belgium, Italy, Germany and Denmark are certain to get visited. They always get the big shows.

If we're lucky he'll come to Norway, Sweden, Poland, Switzerland, Portugal & The old Soviet states.

Thats alot of places, i doubt the tour will even go to some of the places you mentioned as certain

IF it is a real tour then he'll go, that ain't much. 8 country's isn't much.

Lerkot: I didn't say he hate it, but alot of artists do.

but some of those places you listed as certian are far from it, there are only two which are really certain