JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

<WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE SHOW>

• Members

and couldn't catch the show but thanks to fresh from sofia i watched and i think it is really great ,this sparklers on switch was crazy and of coure da whole PERFORM of JJFP

i think the show was crazy ,the presents of Will & Jeff was dope, sometimes i think

they just presents better of the original versions, was so.....good..man .just TELL ME WHY the show was so short?damn but good work for all the artist there ESPECIALLY to 2 face .

Yeah the show was really short but awesome!!! :2thumbs:

:jazzy:

Yeah great show, the Switch performance was awesome, with those dancers and drummers in the middle of the song, and Will doing a little beatbox is always dope.

:dj: :2thumbs: :jazzy:

Yeah great show, the Switch performance was awesome, with those dancers and drummers in the middle of the song, and Will doing a little beatbox is always dope.

:dj: :2thumbs: :jazzy:

It was a great show but i think that nobody was really feeling Party Starter... the crowd was so quiet :dunno:

Man, and I thought that Luda will come to the stage after Will announced that he'll play a new record. But there were only two dancers.

JJFP Rock The House

It was a great show but  i think that nobody was really feeling Party Starter... the crowd was so quiet :dunno:

Man, and I thought that Luda will come to the stage after Will announced that he'll play a new record. But there were only two dancers.

JJFP Rock The House

Unfortunately Luda didn't come out while Will's performance... :shakehead: