JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wills best solo track?

[quote=krackers,May 28 2004, 06:52 AM]gettin' jiggy wit' it....all the rest have no chance!!![/quote]
I hope you were joking. I [i]really[/i] hope you were joking. No way is "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" Will's best solo track. Probably the most popular out of all them but it really has no meaning to it. It's just a typical party song. The real music is the album music even though some singles that have meanings to it but "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" isn't too meaningful.

Yeah, "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" is one of the best party joints...but i would never call it one of the "best" trax he's done since his comeback. When i saw that post, i almost said the same thing...but didn't cuz we are all entitled 2 our own opinion.

"Holla Back" waz recorded right after Willennium waz released. It's on various import versions of the "Freakin' It" single. For those who are interested in owning a brand new sealed copy....i got the hook up. Just e-mail me or PM asking how.