JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

confession

No...I don't think that's right. Will made it clear that he's only interested in the religion's peacefulness and how he believed it made Ali stronger. He didn't say "I am a Muslim". He didn't say "I want 2 be a Muslim". He said "I want 2 be welcome everywhere". That's not a confession of conversion 2 a religion.

Can somebody confirm this?!

• Admin
he is not a muslim im 95% sure on this..because we've had this conversation many times.. alot of the things he said right after finishin ali didnt happen..remember he had just become ali for nearly 2 years.. so he didnt move to africa..or become a muslim or any of that

I thought so...and how can he have went 2 Hadj in such a short period of time...we would have heard all about it everywhere...Daedalus, I'm just interested in your post...how can u say that with such confidence. Do u have any legit info or proof?

I waz definitely sure he waz not a muslim, but now I'm a little confused. :dunno:

Will isn't muslim. In 2001, he got alot of ?uestions about that and he said he wazn't. He said that when he studied the religion, he found many things he liked in the religion, but that dosen't mean he believes in it in a spiritual sense. There are parts of it that i agree with, but by no means am i muslim...ha ha. "The Rain" wouldn't be the same song if he waz muslim. Ali wanted Will 2 play him in the bio pic cuz he's hansome, young, and successful...it had nothing 2 do with religion. With the ALI coming out right after 9/11, the whole muslim waz a hot topic, so people ate it up since Ali is muslim.

• Members
AJ, The rain could verry well be a Muslim Song, there is nothing christian about it
So what he is doing is he is calling Muhamad a liar? youre saying that?
[quote]
Belief in Islam means

Belief in One God
belief in all of God's messengers
[b]belief in all the books sent down to prophets of God. These books include Torah and Gospel.[/b] Only the Holy Quran exists in its original form, however.
belief in the existence of angels
belief in the Day of Judgement, Life after Death, Heaven and Hell.
belief in the Divine Decree or Predestination, its good and its bad.[/quote]

[quote]Islam is the religion, the way of life of Muslims of the world. There are over one billion Muslims spread across the globe in all nationalities, languages and ethnic backgrounds. Islam was the religion of the first couple, Adam and Eve. It was also the religion of [b]messengers of God like Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus. [/b]The essence of their message was the same:[/quote]

Yes so Islam is CHristianity + Muhamad veryone always hate islam is bad ok thnx? bye