JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

do you feel kinda bad for loretta?

OK Thats IT!... before I read any other posts, or make any more replies, I am slipping into my pants, and running strait to Wal~mart to get my Will Smith CD.

Whats the title again? SWITCH right?

cuz I've been hearing ppl talk about Loretta, and I have absolutely no clue what yall talkin bout...and DAM. she sounds like my x bf, i mean nut~friend..(CLOSE YOUR EYES AJ or ANYONE UNDER 18) that m*therf*cker was A COMPLETE Jealous, GOLD DIGGIN, FREELOADING, GRAVYTRAIN RYDIN, SWEET TALKIN JAILBIRD, obsessively STALKING NUTBASKET!!!! (now u know somewhat why I sent my sons to live in New England)

Did I mention LAZY and unemployed, stealing food from my house?

I experienced a case of a male goldigger AND OBSESSIVE stalker all wrapped up in one. but you HAVE TO Call the cops with these kind of stalkers, or they will kill you. OMG. I MOS DEF gotta get this album...

I mean like ---> NOW!.... I c yall when i get back from Walmart. LOL.

peace,

cookie

lol cookies i hope you've got the CD now! Its called Lost and Found btw, you will not regret spending your money on it.

girl i JUST walked my butt back into the house and I GOT the cd. LOL

It's still in my car, I flipped thru the cd to get a taste of a few tracks, but I came in to let u guys know that I got the cd finally. Imma read a few posts, then go outside to work in my yard. :shakehead: Its a hot mess out there. LOL. I won't be online much today, cuz of my workload, but imma MOS DEF be listenin to the cd when I work out in my gym. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

hey cookies, glad u finally got it! i think ur gonna like it! just 2 let u know, Loretta is about this girl who had a crush on Will since the late Fresh Prince of Bel-Air days and pretty much left home and went to hollywood to stock him and wrote him love letters, just in case u haven't heard the track yet :smart:

• Members

that m*therf*cker was A COMPLETE Jealous, GOLD DIGGIN, FREELOADING, GRAVYTRAIN RYDIN, SWEET TALKIN JAILBIRD, obsessively STALKING NUTBASKET!!!!

That description reminds me of me. :metoo:

Anyways, how come you didn't get the CD for so many days?

lol cookies i hope you've got the CD now! Its called Lost and Found btw, you will not regret spending your money on it.

girl i JUST walked my butt back into the house and I GOT the cd. LOL

It's still in my car, I flipped thru the cd to get a taste of a few tracks, but I came in to let u guys know that I got the cd finally. Imma read a few posts, then go outside to work in my yard. :shakehead: Its a hot mess out there. LOL. I won't be online much today, cuz of my workload, but imma MOS DEF be listenin to the cd when I work out in my gym. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

So tell us if u like the record and how much u do! :kool:

LOL Julie,...when I went outside, it was so hot, I retreated for a long nap. :sleep2: lol :haha: But I just listened to "Loretta" in the car a few tymes while I was out, and I really like it alot. Then I got to thinking,...I wander if there will be a "Loretta's Revenge" or "Return of Loretta" track. :lolsign: Then I was thinking even harder after listening to some of the lyrics,... that its probably not such a good idea for me to deliver JJ's pic personally, but mail it instead. lol

IT took me awhile to get it, cause I never found tyme to... :sigh: I like the foldout pic of Will with his autograph on it...I prolly frame it. haha (but dang,...that would be kinda loretta~ish huh ?) lmbo

i'm gonna be listening to the cd, so I c'yall later... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Members

3 cookies posted:

I like the foldout pic of Will with his autograph on it...I prolly frame it. haha (but dang,...that would be kinda loretta~ish huh ?)

No it's not Loretta-ish because I stuck that pic on my wall.

• 16 years later...