JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

do you feel kinda bad for loretta?

• Admin

no loretta is just crazy.. the story of her life is sad, that she'd become so obsessed with a movie star..but loretta deserved to be picked up by the cops behind that dumpster :kool:

Yeah I feel sorta bad 4 her. She really had a serious mental disorder that turn into this unhealthy obsession with a celebrity to the point she runaway from home just to meet him. But ppl with this kind of obsession can be very unpredictable which can be very dangerous. These Ppl can do a 180 on the person that they admire but then all of a sudden hate them with a passion. Like this girl could have met Will n wants to be with him but realizes that Will does not feel the same way. So she figures I'll kill him then my self n will be together 4ever or hurt Jada 4 the same reason. Thats usually the thinking process of most obsessed ppl. Which is very scary to think about that :shakehead: Sorry 4 the long detail my friend is a therapist n she tells me these things.

It ain't romance.. it's a pure stalker, i feel sorry for them in the way that they aren't well mentaly, but i don't think the police or will did wrong in their way of handling the situation. Stalkers could be dangerous.