JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Miami Appreciation

now that the weathers getting towards summertime, Miami is a great track to bump in the car

i was blasting it a while ago

just started this thread to remind u of Miami

haha

yeah I like Miami, nice and mellow... It's one of my favourite parts in Brakes' video from last summer n London when Miami kicks in :2thumbs:

No No, that was a special version called 'London' not 'Miami'.

Thats why for me it's the best JJFP performance not the Earls Court one

:word: JJFP have made some nice joints to listen to in the summer! My fav JJFP summer songs are

Summertime

Miami

Just Cruisin

Holla Back

Just Kickin It

yep... these are the same that I was going to say. lol

and chasing forever, of course.

peace,

cookie

• Members

Miami is a great song and JJFP did make a lot of great summer songs

Actually on my last day of school I'm bringin some mini speakers to hook up to my mp3 and as soon as the bell rings I'm turnin it on and blastin Summertime

Miami is a great song and JJFP did make a lot of great summer songs

Actually on my last day of school I'm bringin some mini speakers to hook up to my mp3 and as soon as the bell rings I'm turnin it on and blastin Summertime

nice

"Miami" is an alright song, but i think it's one of his weakest ever. Compared 2 this other stuff, "Miami" is nothing. I remember getting mad when Big Willie Style 1st came out cuz all the reviews talked about the song even tho' there were others they should have been talking about. Then, when he did the video, i waz like "why, Why, WHY!?!?"

I love "Miami" . It's a nice summer jam. BWS has sum great summer tracks like "Chasing Forever". JJFP have done some awsome fun, vibin', groovin' summer jam tracks :jazzy: N the same goes 4 Will 2. :2thumbs:

:word: JJFP have made some nice joints to listen to in the summer! My fav JJFP summer songs are

Summertime

Miami

Just Cruisin

Holla Back

Just Kickin It

Hell yeah, they're great tracks to bump in your ride and dance to at the clubs. :jazzy: