• Rap City
    • Sunshine & Lollipops
    • Charcoal
    • True Blue
    • Tims old ONiStyle Meets Newstyle

I want the old smileys back :thatsux:

Those are cheep!

which old smileys do you want?

I would like The Dj withe the croud..And The one with the Afro(!) please!That would be very nice :1-say-yes:

Edited by Turntable

as I said before I like the new skins but I have a problem since u've changed the forums, I can't see any pictures, I can't see  my avatar photo, pictures people posted before, pictures  I posted... :thatsux: I'll keep on tryin make it works. does somedy have the same problem?

Sandy, i cant see your avator but i can see everyone elses, i think you need to talk to tim about the problem

as I said before I like the new skins but I have a problem since u've changed the forums, I can't see any pictures, I can't see  my avatar photo, pictures people posted before, pictures  I posted... :thatsux: I'll keep on tryin make it works. does somedy have the same problem?

Sandy, i cant see your avator but i can see everyone elses, i think you need to talk to tim about the problem

Sandy, you have to re upload your avatar to get it to work...

i like the new meets old or whatever it is, i think i would have liked the charcol but it reminds me too much of the forums at willsmith.com

I have to use the charcoal skin now because whenever there is too much light colour on my monitor, it makes this annoying hissing noise which doesn't sound too healthy lol!

At first, honestly it didn't felt good, but then when you get used to it, it looks even better.

I knew y'all would come around :wiggle: seriously when i look at the old forum now it looks crap :1-say-yes: