JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MUST READ...NEWS!

Sup y'all,

I found this on the internet! It says that "Party Starter" will be the new single! Check this link out!

http://www.tjsdjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15433

And this is what i'm talking about!

Man...I was in the studio last Wednesday night with Polow (producer, member of JIM CROW), and 2 A&Rs from Interscope (Marcus & DJ) in Los Angeles. They were mixing the new Will Smith single. Polow produced and it was doin some new stuff to it. I couldn't believe how hard that **** was.

I'm not a Will Smith fan like that, but I think this new single is gonna be a CLUB BANGER. It kept reminding me of LL's "Headsprung". Look out for this **** real soon y'all.

Will Smith might be back?????????????

I'm not a big fan of "Switch", but I do know that he's gettin about 5500 spins a week right now at radio. That's ridiculous. DON'T HATE!!!!!

some guy asked this

you talking about the song "party starter" tj?

and he got this answer

Party Starter is the song I'm talkin bout. That **** was soundin crazy in the studio. I think that's gonna be a serious club joint!!!

So what do y'all think???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YEAH we had a lot of these. But it would make sense if they did release "Party Starter" cause it's summertime. Summer is usually for club bangers, fun tracks. I always thought they should release "Tell Me Why" later. But Tell...etc such a real good song that everybody should hear. :angel:

Well, it's all speculation until it is officially confirmed, but I'm definitely feeling Party Starter for the summer. The question remains... when will Tell Me Why be released? Perhaps the fall? It does look like Party Starter will be a hit, a lot of people are feeling it. I guess we'll have to wait for the official confirmation. More commentary on how this should affect record sales later.

I don't mind whatever comes out, I just can't wait to see the new video, "Party Starter" is gonna be huge! :afro:

Edited by bigted

U can't really believe anything u read on the internet unless it's from a legit source. However, i think it is smart 2 release "Party Starter" now and "Tell Me Why" in autumn (Sept). It just makes sense musically and from a marketing stand point.