The damn forum hacked :/

Lerkot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some people really got no lives!!!!!

if you are gonna hack then do cnn.com and see how far that gets you!!!!

I know this fool must have been up all night because I was last on at 10:00 saturday night and then at 11:00 sunday morning. If I had that kind of time I would be with my friends at a party and I would be asking to but my copy of big willie style in the boom box!!! :jazzyinthehouse:

al I gotta say to the hacker is..................... :rbw:

Edited by sonic1988

some people really got no lives!!!!!

if you are gonna hack then do cnn.com and see how far that gets you!!!!

I know this fool must have been up all night because I was last on at 10:00 saturday night and then at 11:00 sunday morning. If I had that kind of time I would be with my friends at a party and I would be asking to but my copy of big willie style in the boom box!!! :jazzyinthehouse:

al I gotta say to the hacker is..................... :rbw:

Now thats what i call a word! :hilarious:

• Members

Oh my God!!!! I cannot believe some loser hacked the site. Even the title of the forum has been changed. It just sickens me that people have such destructive behaviour within them to carry out such nonsense. I don't get as to what pleasure they would get from damaging other people's creations. :confused3:

• Members

bcoz they are a 40 year old virgin and still live at thier mums house.

you speak **** about my future :tear:

:kekeke:

On a lighter note, story of my life bro. :hilarious: I can feel for you. :kekeke: :speechless:

bcoz they are a 40 year old virgin and still live at thier mums house.

you speak **** about my future :tear:

:kekeke:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

And by the way those hackers are just loosers :mad8:

Whoever did this should pay! :nono:

This makes me so mad when ppl do this crap,...cuz I'm not sure if it even has any other spyware link, but now my guestbook was defaced by some idiot hacker...too.

dam. thats just more work for me to go back and clean it up. Lucky for Tim he has someone 2 help him do it... but I always retrieve the hackers information thru my we balizer and forward it to the abuse department of my website provider...

they can be dumb enough to think they cant be tracked down. haha

peace,

cookie

Yeah this really sux big time!! :nono: I came to the site and at the title said "HACKER VIETNAMESE HACK BY HUYHOANG" and I was like "Whoa!..What the heck..?!?" And then I went to the JJFP messages and half of them were gone and a bunch of old ones were there, and the pinned messages were gone....

STUPID HACKERS I'M GONNA KILL YOU! :chuks: :ali: :touche: :mikelowry: :scope: :noworky: :bang: :cussing:

• Admin

im pretty sure Tim has got it all on backup after last time. Hax will save us again and then sort the hackers out.

Who is this guy Hax?

yeah Hax sounds like a hacker!

actually, he's the guy that works for whoever hosts Tim's website. he's like Tim's technician. he can help sort out whoever hacked the site and restore the posts. all the stuff that's too complicated 4 Tim to do.

I own the servers, I'll fix the forum in a min...