JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

GUESS WHAT?!

Guest Prince

[quote=Hero1,Sep 5 2004, 09:23 AM]ive been talkin to AJ for nearly 7 years..that in itself is shocking :kekeke: :kekeke:[/quote]
and still havent talked in real life...haha

nice job prince, i like using the web archive...real nice. I was so late in joining the boards. I missed so much...but now I'm here with all ya, waiting for another new album. :rock:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Arial"][color=blue]whooo hooo!. I remember this site REAL good... :clap: :clap: I was just bout to start doing some more pics, and theres one in particular of Will that I wanna do,..and I may just get started on it tonite...i gotta fine the one I'm working on JJ too...but, I'm suppose to do one for my God~mom (Deloris Levingston ~ Cliff Levingston's mother...if any of u oldskooLers know bout him)... Her daughter died about 4 years ago, when she was giving childbirth, due to an illness of a 50/50 chance of living during the birth..and well... she died a few months after she went into a coma after the baby was born. Deloris has the little girl, and imma do a pic of the three of them together...

so after that..im doing that pic of Will...with the orange background, and black outfit...umph. hehehe :kekeke:

can any of u tell that im ALMOST back to my normal self???? :roll:

peace,
3cookies

[/color][/font]

[color=blue][font="Arial"]stop that!!! :slap: Who spam the board??? meeee? *>innocent smilie needed here<* LOL... :kekeke:

sorry that I hijacked the thread...but its wierd, cuz today is a Holiday...[color=red]HAPPY HOLIDAY EVERYBODY!...[/color][/color]and its like old tymes on the board again...everybody happy,...cooking out...all is missing is Wes, standin next to me on th grill with his plate! :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies [/font]

Yeah me and Prince had a chat bout this awhile ago...i hate to be the bearer of bad news but I honestly think he's.....died or something. I mean, you can't disappear from the internet like that. If he did die, then Rest in Peace and hopefully he died peacefully like in his sleep. :sad6: :sad6:

AJ, send a letter out to him man!!!! Get some news round here!