JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Did anybody expect "Switch" to do THIS well?

47 members have voted

1. 1. Did anybody expect "Switch" to do THIS well?

• Yes
    • No

u call this WELL???

no...!!!

I call number 1 spot WELL...

I expected more...

it has hit number one somewhere now.

Plus a very impressive stay inside the UK TOP 10

I definitly expected more. It's a hit, but it dosen't stand out much as a hit. I can point out 10 other recrods that are doing alot better than it. I'm expecting the next single 2 go further than "Switch." I just think it's hard 4 him 2 undo the work don't by Columbia, which is why it's so hard 2 get his records and videos out there.

• Members

When I first heard Switch, I fell in love with it. But I'll be honest, I really didn't expect it to do this well, probably due to Will's declining popularity as a rapper. But it's all good now.

I was hoping for it to blow up more than it did, but realistically I didn't think it was gonna do that well 'cause I didn't see it getting much airplay, but I'm starting to see the video more and I'm just happy to see the legend get some airplay 'cause a lot of other legends don't get no airplay at all, anyway I have faith that "Tell Me Why" is gonna blow up though so it's all good. :thumb:

• Members

Yes, it may not be a great Song, but Switch is a great Single. I knew that he would hit the Top 10 worldwide, cause it's more a commercial Song. I don't really belive that people will love Songs like Tell Me Why, or Pump Ya Brakes. But it will push the Albumsales, that's all.

Yes, it may not be a great Song, but Switch is a great Single. I knew that he would hit the Top 10 worldwide, cause it's more a commercial Song. I don't really belive that people will love Songs like Tell Me Why, or Pump Ya Brakes. But it will push the Albumsales, that's all.

I think they'll like Tell Me Why! No, I think they'll love this song!!! I'm not sure about the other ones but about this one and they'll like it, it's such an awesome track!!!!! :music: