JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hey Willreign...listsen

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]right now...i think its safe to say that you have successfully fulfilled your end of the bargain, with betting AGAINST ME by saying that Bad Boys II was not gonna be a hit.... :rofl: since I did NOT get my Black ~fully loaded, S~Type Jaguar, w/peanut butter seats & chrome rims, :tear: ,...[color=red]BUT[/color][/color]...you said you love 3Cookies & Milk alot ...and bb2 was a hit!!!... in your sig (for months now)...you've surpassed the call of duty...

but... :rofl: dang... seeing my new jag wrapped up in a red bow tie outside, sure woulda been nice too tho :kekeke:

its all cool baby... :peace: You may now[/font] let your signature [b]Rest In Peace[/b]...
I am officially notifying you ,...that your signature has reached it's "end of duty" status,...lmao. :kekeke:

ThanX 4 being a good sport...
:kiss:

peace,
3cookies

Edited by 3cookies

lol 10X I learnd not 2 battel with cookies... lmbo...
It's ok it isn't bothring me at all...
I don't have a new idea for a new sign... so may I keep it plz? it is a nice sign...
in the next battel (and with I win million $$$) ill buy you jaguar and everything you want...

so can I keep it?

[font="Arial"][color=blue][quote]in the next battel (and with I win million $$$) ill buy you jaguar and everything you want...[/quote] ok, cooL if u insist. :peace: :thumb: just don't forget the specifics of ur big sista's new ride! LOL :rofl: :rofl:

and the sig is urs! :thumb:
~peace
3cookies[/color][/font]