JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

madagascar premiere

it's only a t-shirt, i got one myself when i was on holiday

Yup he's like seven or somethin which is approximately the average age of the G-Unit fans.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

That's only HILARIOUS becuz it's so true. I see tons of white kids between the ages of 8 and 13 wearing G-Unit stuff in the mall all the time. Nobody else wears it.

U know how FP said that he felt he waz neglecting Trey when his teacher said he wazn't good at grabbing on2 the concept of rhyming?? Well, i think he's neglecting Jaden by allowing him 2 wear G-Unit gear. :nono:

lol at all of u goin crazy over a kid's shirt!! The fact u think Will is "neglecting" Jaden by allowing him to wear G-Unit clothes are laughable. Ya'll are not parents, and more specifically not Jada or Will, so stop acting like 50 year old conservative parents. jaden can wear what he wants. He was with Will at the MTV movie awards when 50 performed and i think Will's cool with letting his kids listen to rap. Plus, 50 could have sent Will some G-Unit clothing gear for his kids. Star designers do send clothes to other celebs u know... Do u think Will and Jada go to Macy's and buy it? I doubt it. Most of the clothes are probably sent free by the designers (Sean John, 50, Phat Farm, etc.) But since they let Jaden wear it, so be it. It's nothing that concerns u. Jaden looks cute btw...

:kekeke: I think Jaden looks so cute in that get up. It's cool that Will and Jada let their children listen to all kinds of hiphop. I remember seeing Trey, Jaden and Kyle at the VMA's in 03 they were watching 50 perform. Will, Trey, and Klye seem to be just vibin' along. Jaden was sitting on Will's lap he looked a little tried but that happens wit lil kids. But he seem to be enjoying it. Will said that he talk to 50 maybe 50 sent him his new line of clothes to Will and Jada. I got know problem wit what Jaden is wearing. People just relax calm down take a deep breath. :kekeke: