JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 cent Avoids Jail Time

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LL didn't say one line about 2Pac in "I Shot Ya", 2Pac must of misunderstood what LL was sayin' there 'cause he just got shot or might've dissed LL 'cause LL dissed Pac's good friends MC Hammer and Ice-T in the song, LL never said anything bad about 2Pac in his interviews either so I don't get what that beef would be about? 50 Cent is nothing but a 2Pac wannabe, LL originated his style 20 years ago and is the "G.O.A.T." so don't even think about sayin' 50's better than LL! Hell Nick Cannon has more heart than 50 Cent, his new song "Can I Live" is more powerful than 50's entire career! If 50's dumb enough to diss LL in any way his career will be finished, please don't act like a 50 cent groupie, you made your point already! Jessie Jackson needs to be respected 'cause he did a lot for the civil rights movement, nobody's perfect like I said, none of us are angels, like Pac once said "Only God Can Judge Me"!

Edited by bigted

LL didn't say one line about 2Pac in "I Shot Ya", 2Pac must of misunderstood what LL was sayin' there 'cause he just got shot or might've dissed LL 'cause LL dissed Pac's good friends MC Hammer and Ice-T in the song, LL never said anything bad about 2Pac in his interviews either so I don't get what that beef would be about? 50 Cent is nothing but a 2Pac wannabe, LL originated his style 20 years ago and is the "G.O.A.T." so don't even think about sayin' 50's better than LL! Hell Nick Cannon has more heart than 50 Cent, his new song "Can I Live" is more powerful than 50's entire career! If 50's dumb enough to diss LL in any way his career will be finished, please don't act like a 50 cent groupie, you made your point already! Jessie Jackson needs to be respected 'cause he did a lot for the civil rights movement, nobody's perfect like I said, none of us are angels, like Pac once said "Only God Can Judge Me"!

oh geez... for a guy who claims to be a hip hop head, I'm surprised u know nothing about the connection between Pac and LL's "I shot ya." After Pac got shot 5 times in the New York recording studio, Biggie made a song "Who Shot ya," or released it soon after anyways. Then LL put out the song "I shot ya" which implied to 2Pac that LL was mocking the shooting, and the situation Pac was in. Pac was offended cause the song titles, plus the nature of both songs seemed to be aiming at him or teasing him about it. It's a well known thing in rap. I though you would know that.

You are so good at implying things. Thank you for putting words in mouth that I never said! I never said 50 is original. I never said 50 is better than LL. What i was doin is comparing the kinds of exceptions people here give to Will, LL, and Pac simply b/c ya'll are fans. There's a lot of contradictions and excuses given when it comes to defending your favorite rappers. And why bring Nick Cannon into this? Don't talk about his "rap" career with me, I'm thru with him for one. Why are u sayin "If 50 ever disses LL" when he hasn't? Wishful thinking perhaps?

I ain't acting like a 50cent groupie when I simply said he doesn't do drugs. And my defense was for myself, that I heard what he said and i believe him. If someone told u (with no credible source) that 50 cent kills people, drinks, etc, u would believe it in a heartbeat. That isn't fair to be honest, i don't care who u are. If I made my point already you wouldn't be sittin here puttin words in my mouth and still puttin up weird, biased accusations against 50. How am I a groupie when I'm not a fan? You're the one acting like a LL Cool J groupie for defending him in a "diss from 50" in a situation that hasn't even happened. I don't need to respect Jesse Jackson if I don't want to. I respect Martin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X, and the people who didn't contradict themselves in their speech from their actions. I used to think Jesse Jackson was alright, until he started contradicting his speech from his actions (now don't bring this back up in your next post-I'm not gonna have a civil rights topic with u)

And if u believe so strongly in the words of Pac, "only God can judge me," why don't u do the same, even for people you seem to hate, before u judge them

Edited by *mimi*

Damn let it go! I heard the situation a million times about the 2Pac/Biggie beef, he basically dissed every rapper from the East Coast except Will, that was the east/west beef but if Pac was still alive I'm sure he'd squashed any beef with LL 'cause it wasn't as drastic as the one with Biggie and if he continued to diss rappers all the time I wouldn't like him at all, in fact that's the weakest point in his career when he did, he shoulda took time off from music and got his life together before recording again, 50 Cent should learn from the mistakes that Pac made but his imitating Pac's weakness. Like I said before if 50 ain't doing drugs good for him but that doesn't make him better than anybody else, he should lead by example then maybe I'll respect his ass! So what if Jessie Jackson had an affair too? 50 Cent was a drug dealer before too, nobody's perfect like I said before, but Jessie Jackson has done many more powerful things than 50 Cent ever will, and for you to say don't judge 50 Cent and then criticize Jessie Jackson is hypocritical. I said I don't like 50 Cent as a hip-hop artist but as a person I have no idea what he's like 'cause I don't personally know him, and you defend him so much like you personally know him, and that's retarted! I wasn't defending LL as much as a person I was depending him as a hip-hop artist but there's enough good things that he's done to prove that he has a good heart as well as his lyrics, that's just also retarted for a female to defend 50 Cent more than LL 'cause LL was never accused of beating up women or anything of that nature and has shown nothing but respect for women.

Edited by bigted