JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TAMYRA GRAY ALBUM OUT MAY 25

Guest lambertj3

[color=blue][font="Arial"]MY GIRL!!![/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Without a doubt. I used to book Tamyra for events along the East Coast before she made it on American Idol. For anyone concerned, she has the most genuine, and sweetest personality and a pleasure to work with... much better than I can say for some of the other snobby performers we used to work with...

Im definately supporting my GURL...

gone Tamyra...handle it babygurL...

:peace:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[font="Arial"][color=blue]u know...

thats funny u should say this, cuz i had never heard of ndea before, ...and one day i was in a mall just looking 4 some new music, ...and i picked up her cd...of course this was years ago...and it was ALL that... um, welll..i was diggin one song in particular...but man..

i wish i could find that cd...i wouldn't mind listening to her cd right now...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=lambertj3,May 22 2004, 08:35 AM]Check it out tamyra gray from ai #1 the dreamer album is out may 25, please support this wonderful talented singer[/quote]
i've never heard of her.

So mean while, I would rather listen to Timberlake

• Admin
the reason i liked ndea was because brand new heavies was 1 of my groups..she was the singer in that band for a few years... i did get her solo album when it came out..it was pretty good! the single was good.. actually the new jill scott traxs remind me of that ndea album..kinda old jazz..sound..anyway i sold that album back 2 a second hand store..i wish i still had it though...

• 1 month later...
Guest lambertj3
tamarya is going on tour with this seasons amrican idol she is the black female singer who got voted off in favor of the wack justin guauirni from the first season for those who don't know her.