JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Second Single

What would you release as the second single?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What would you release as the second single?

• Party Starter
    • Tell Me Why
    • I Wish I Made That/Swagga
    • Lost & Found

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think the second single shouldn't be a Clubsong. Tell Me Why is the perfect second single. Then Party Starter and Lost And Found. I hope Loretta will also get a chance to be released as a single! Just imagine how the Video would be like.

"Party Starter" isn't what i would consider the best song on that list...but i think it's the smartest single, providing it waz released soon. I still think "Tell Me Why" should be a 3rd single. The 3rd single is always the one that 2nd most important. Cuz that makes or breaks an album as a 1 or 2 hit single, 6-month success or a year long, 3 or 4 single album. I couldn't find the poll on WS.com, where is it at?

Nevermind, i found it. I swear that link wazn't there last nite. :kekeke: Just incase there were some crazy votes out there, i went ahead and stuck with "Tell Me Why" even tho' u know he's gonna release it at some point anyway. Other than "Scary Story," all the trax getting votes are all single-worthy.