JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ KevTastic @ Leeds Cockpit

Im DJ-ing at a Tsunami charity Rock event in Leeds this Thursday. Although i'll be Dj-ing mostly stuff from my rock collection i'll be sticking in some old skool Hip-Hop and it'll be the first time i'll getto pump some L&F over a huge PA. Before everything kicks off i'll use that CD as my test one to sort out levels and stuff so it'll be cool to hear it pumpin like that.

• Members

Oh snap that's right around the corner from where I live. The cockpit is near the train station ain't it? Damn I would go but I'm going back home today till saturday. I go to Leeds Uni and I'm staying near the docks, called clarence dock.

If you have another event e-mail me I'd be up for that. Andy1_12@hotmail.com

Oh snap that's right around the corner from where I live. The cockpit is near the train station ain't it? Damn I would go but I'm going back home today till saturday. I go to Leeds Uni and I'm staying near the docks, called clarence dock.

If you have another event e-mail me I'd be up for that. Andy1_12@hotmail.com

yeh it is, although i've never been cos i live nowhere near Leeds.

A friend of mine who lives up there organised the event and thought of me for DJ-ing. I guess cos she'd know i'd do it for free :kekeke:

If any of your mates are into there Rock spread the word for me if you can. Shud be a good night as some decent bands are playing too.

Im DJ-ing at a Tsunami charity Rock event in Leeds this Thursday. Although i'll be Dj-ing mostly stuff from my rock collection i'll be sticking in some old skool Hip-Hop and it'll be the first time i'll getto pump some L&F over a huge PA. Before everything kicks off i'll use that CD as my test one to sort out levels and stuff so it'll be cool to hear it pumpin like that.

That's great man! So u usually like more rock or what? What exactly u like and will play there? So yes, I think it's gonna be great, that's for sure! I wish u a lotta fun doing it man!!! :sonny:

My collection is about half rock & half Hip-Hop with a few other genres here and there. So im quite capable of pulling of either as a DJ night.

This one in Leeds is a Rock venue and im Dj-ing in a room where there are rock bands playing in another. So it wont be the best example for responses to Will Smith tracks for the people there cos they'll be into their rock.

Still i know some of the old skool JJFP goes down well with Rock fans in general as i have witnessed before, so maybe Coming To The Stage might get a spin if things are looking good. It'll just be good to here L&F tracks pumping loud through speakers whilst its still early and not many people are there