JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP ONLINE COMMUNITY

That's cool!! My pic wasn't in there either because my digital camera is having some issues with my computer right now.... but the pic looks nice!! Except for the guy in the upper right corner who has half of his body missing! :kekeke:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LISTEN TO ME, I POSTED LIKE 3 PICS AND IM NOT IN THERE

AND IM A MODERATOR

DONT FRONT

nothing against u, but those pics we posted, we can't even seen ur face. and i also can't help but notice that whenever u post, u only post 1 line posts with no content at all. i think u should consider contributing more 2 ur posts on this board and maybe u'll earn more credibility.

• Admin

hey dont front on cataboy..hes contributed a heap to this forum! i think its just a lot to get through on this forum so u find ur responses gettin shorter n shorter :werd:

oh and nice work aj :peace:

Cata, your pix were way 2 dark. I wouldn't even have been able 2 cut u out. I'll do another one in about a year or so. Next time i'll give people a warning so everyone can be a part of it. I wanted this 2 be a surprise, that's why i didn't post about it ahead of time.

aww...thats so cute AJ... I would like 2 print it out and put it in a frame at home, but I wouldn't want to print anyone's pic against their will...

u did a good job with that.

peace,

cookie

I kinda jumped the gun abit cookies and went ahead with a printout. I did it in black & white and placed it under a print out of the CodeRed cover in my bedroom. In B&W it looks really cool.

Good stuff AJ, in a year or so it'll be cool for people to be able to upload a photo they want of themselves on here to use in it. That'll definately be worth framing

hey dont front on cataboy..hes contributed a heap to this forum! i think its just a lot to get through on this forum so u find ur responses gettin shorter n shorter :werd:

oh and nice work aj :peace:

sorry, i just don't remember a post where he actually contributed something other than "haha LOL" or "werd" or "yeah". i'll do a search and hopefully wrong, but i don't think i am.

well lets see:

i was the first one to get a quality mp3 of "switch" up

i started the news about the JJFP DVD in LA

i introduced the radio spins chart to everyone

I always get articles (IGN, MTV, etc)

I update everyone about the American Top 40

I had like 20 places to vote for switch

i agree my pics weren't great quality, ur right AJ

peace