JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch isnt going anywhere fast

he fell another 5 places this week to number 15 but switch has run its course and has done well so its fine. Plus im sure some ppl here want another single soon lol.

In other dissapointing news Stevie Wonders song what the fuss entered the chart at 19. That sux.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he fell another 5 places this week to number 15 but switch has run its course and has done well so its fine. Plus im sure some ppl here want another single soon lol.

In other dissapointing news Stevie Wonders song what the fuss entered the chart at 19. That sux.

Considering the amount of new entries inside the top 20 this week Switch has done well again by stayng top 15. It'll probably be out the top 40 in 3 weeks or so but its done really well and sets us up nicely for a new video to hit us in June

Wow, then that is impressive. I guess promotion must be different over there cos generally a single is at its peak within its first week of release, with a few exceptions, Switch & Hey Ya come to mind.

sorry im gonna follow switch until it falls out of the top 40 chart, we have some time left bcoz he only fell 2 again to 21. If he only falls 2 spaces at a time hes got a looooooooooong journey to the bottom lol.

In other switch successful news, i heard it in a club again last night, as far as i could see i was the only one in there that had mastered the switch dance and the lyrics.