JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

fav. non-star cast member

I thought "Ice Tray" was really funny in the episode during the first season when he comes to visit Will!! Especially when Uncle Phil says "Ice Box" and Will's like "It's Ice Tray" then Phil says "Oh, of course! Ice Box would be a stupid name!" :kekeke:

Edited by FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK

The ghuy who pays the firefighter, the guy in the ambulance and the guy that comes up the ladder to rescue Will and Carlton from Mad Dog always cracks me up :kekeke:

DEFINATELY with you on that one! he's hilarious!!! lol "sticks and stones can break your bones but a 50foot fall will kill y'all!" :hilarious:

Jakie is great tho, as is Ice Tray, Ty, Vi, Aunt Helen ("I'm not sleeping with anybody but Lester...except maybe Denzel Washington" :kekeke: ), Lisa, Coach Smiley, Trevor...the list is endless!

The ghuy who pays the firefighter, the guy in the ambulance and the guy that comes up the ladder to rescue Will and Carlton from Mad Dog always cracks me up :kekeke:

I like Trevor as well he was pretty funny

Yeah... that guy is hilarious.

While Phil is in the back of an ambulance shortly after having a heart attack...

"Hey, if he still wants to get a burger, I can get Troy to swing by the drive through. With the siren on, we won't have to wait in line."

Edited by MaxFly

I thinkhe should have also played the limo driver when Will is in the back when that sports writer is giving birth - that would have been hilarious :kekeke:

:kekeke: I can hear him now with one of his made up rhymes...

Sticks and stones will break your bones, but having a baby in the back is really really wack.