JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem vs. Fresh Prince

yo check this out, i was browsing ebay and I found this.....
[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=4190283799&rd=1"]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4190283799&rd=1[/url]

Rap Battles:

*WILL SMITH VS. EMINEM
*2PAC VS. B.I.G
*ICE CUBE VS. DR.DRE
*MOBB DEEP VS. 2PAC
*PUFFY VS. JERMAINE DUPRI
*JAY-Z VS. NAS
*ICE T VS. LL COOL J
*MARIAH VS. MC SHAN
*ICE CUBE VS. CYPRESS HILL
*KRS1 VS. MC SHAN
*LUKE VS. 2 LIVE CREW
*LL COOL J VS. CAMNIBUS
*DA BRAT VS. FOXY BROWN
*MICHAEL JACKSON VS. PRINCE
*BRANDY VS. MONICA
*R.KELLY VS. SPARKLE
*SLICK RICK VS. DOUG E. FRESH
*USHER VS. GINUWINE

Just by looking at this, it looks like a DJ who just blended 2 trax by the artists above and made it sound like a battle. Since Eminem has only devoted one line 2 dissing Will (which wazn't even technically a diss) and since Will never talked mess about him, i can't imagin what that is. Probalby some weak mix of The Real Slim Shady and Freakin' It or something.

Looks interesting but it's probably just a stupid DJ-made mix. For a cheap price it might be worth getting.

I wouldn't mind watching it but i wouldn't pay for something unathorized like that...at least not alot. It's cool that they put FP on the cover. I guess they just spliced music videos 2gether or something.

Slick Rick dissed Doug E. Fresh?!! :dunno:

No, they are still cool (still perform live 2gether). This is just a DJ's/VJ's mix. Some of the people like L.L. and Canibus has a legit battle. But none of those R-N-B acts had battles (come on now) and half of those other peeps are just this guy mixing stuff. Only 6 of those could be considered battles. "Mariah vs. MC Shan!!" What is a modern day R-N-B/Pop star gonna be doing battling an old skool MC...that's just stupid.

For some rappers beef could help boast your career: 50 Cent dissed Ja Rule and sold 8 million albums, Nas dissed Jay-Z and Stillmatic and God's Son both went multiplatinum when Nas struggled to go platinum since It Was Written came out. But for LL Cool J dissin' Cannibus, his sales went down(probably 'cause a lot of people never heard of Cannibus), since he tried changing his image from being an ol' school clean rapper like Will is and making "The G.O.A.T"( which would've been a better album if it had less cameos and cursing in it, you could tell that LL was not himself on that album). If Will Smith and Eminem had beef Will would be changing his style too much as I come to think about it and that would be wack!