JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Box Office Champ!

• 1 year later...

I didnt know hitch made all that money in its opening week!, thats crazy, and it shows the kind of miovies i wanna see him doing, would u imagine if he would have made a song for that movie in lost and found?

Edited by VIsqo

That's because will smith is a one dimensional actor, who only does the big willy persona,

who only can play sci-fi roles, he would be an embarrasment in a drama movie, look at ali, 50 M. LoL..............right ?

Ow wait a minute....

Above are comments from nerds who hate will smith, I love it when they make these comments prior to POH

and after it's mega success, everyone is OWNED.

Speaking of owned, you still think he is going to release Tell Me Why? Its been a month or so since the last time you said it.

Seriously, you are calling those people nerds? Thats pretty mature.

I dont think the movie was particularly good (and not bad either, but the music kinda destroyed the movie) and I dont change my mind no matter how much money it makes. Big numbers doesnt equal high quality.

Speaking of owned, you still think he is going to release Tell Me Why? Its been a month or so since the last time you said it.

Seriously, you are calling those people nerds? Thats pretty mature.

I dont think the movie was particularly good (and not bad either, but the music kinda destroyed the movie) and I dont change my mind no matter how much money it makes. Big numbers doesnt equal high quality.

You would know