JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

John Cena and the Trademarc

• Members

Hey, John Cena, the new WWE Champion, has dropped a new album along with his click called "You Can't See Me". Now it is pretty good considering John is still just an amateur. But he still put in a good effort in producing the album. So here's a link I found in the net-

You Can't See Me (part1)

You Can't See Me (part2)

You Can't See Me (part3)

thanks - it definatly is something to check out. On Allhiphop, some quickly jumped to hate the guy just because of him being white and a popular WWE champion wrestler (and the fact that former WWE wrestler Macho Man Randy Savage released an album in '03 but it sold like 800 copies haha). He is a huge fan of hip-hop and this stuff is real - not just a part of his "gimmick" in WWE.

worth to check out

Interesting, Im a WWE fan still (Sometime i dont know why). Cena has got skills but i think his character and posistion in the entertainment world will stop people taking this seriously.

His new theme music is pretty cool tho, i know a friend of mine will definately get this album so i'll check his copy out and see what i think of it.

Anyone remember Halloween 2002 on Smackdown where Cena went as Vanilla ICe :kekeke:

• Members

Anyone remember Halloween 2002 on Smackdown where Cena went as Vanilla ICe :kekeke:

Yeah, I remember that. That was the episode where Steph was dressed as a witch and DAMN was it a loooooww-cut dress. :kekeke:

by any chance is that song called bad bad man? cause i checked wwe. com to check out info about the album. i really didnt like the song and really didnt like the video. is that his new entrance sound and video?

• Members

No no....the intro for WWE is track 1 off the album called "The Time Is Now" - its an anthem man!!

Yeah man. 'The Time Is Now' is an awesome entrance theme. Thousand time better than 'Basic Thuganomics'. :thumb: